Customer Service Representative Online Sales
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Intuitive and Results-Oriented Customer Service Representative
· With more than 13 years experience working in fast-paced and stressful environments.
· Earned reputation as a taskmaster by improving overall productivity.
· Computer skills include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), and Remedy.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Managing client relationships
Arbitrating and resolving problems
Researching / analyzing information
Processing / expediting orders and requests
Prioritizing time / projects
Invoicing / collections
Generating / maintaining / distributing reports
Ordering / managing supply inventory
Insuring prompt turnaround time
QUIXTAR.COM – Houston, Texas
2003 to Present
Customer Service Representative
Provided customer service and sold household goods, and health and beauty aides. Assisted clients throughout process of registering and ordering online. Resolved ordering and shipping problems with UPS and U.S. mail. Handled ordering, invoicing, and collections.
DUKE ENERGY – Houston, Texas
1991 to 2003
(formerly known as PanEnergy and Panhandle Eastern Corporation)
Customer Support Representative (2000 to 2003)
Served as one of four representatives supporting 8,000 internal customers. Insured compliance to regulations. Assisted customers in logging on and getting into database. Worked with new employees to create user names, passwords, and access. Utilized Remedy software to document steps taken to resolve problems. Maintained a 24-hour on call status one week of every month. Notified users regarding changes in applications.
· Contacted project managers, application system managers, programmers, and backup programmers of each application as part of a transmission update project
· Chaired weekly change control meetings, which provided managers with information on application changes
Customer Support Representative (1999 to 2000)
Participated on Y2K Project to insure availability of appropriate information to internal customers.
· Researched and created vendor records to insure compliance
· Chaired weekly change control meetings, which provided application managers with information to make timely decisions to meet Y2K deadline
Report Distribution Representative (1995 to 1999)
Supported the distribution of computer reports to general ledger, gas plant accounting, revenue billing, and gas measurement departments. Ordered and managed $1 million in annual computer supplies.
· Changed ordering process, became only person to order supplies, ordered in bulk, consolidated supplies, and reduced inventory by 50%, which saved expenses for an area charged back per square foot
Scheduling Representative (1991 to 1995)
Worked with each department to coordinate jobs and make certain data was edited and ready for processing to create month-end reports for payroll, gas measurement, revenue billing, and general ledger. Updated processing procedures. Compiled and delivered reports. Provided programmers with recommendations to improve productivity. Trained new operators.
DEL MAR COLLEGE – Corpus Christi, Texas
Sandy Hild - TheResumeDoctor@aol.com - http://www.theresumedoctor.com