604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
• Extensive knowledge in Contractor Logistic Support (CLS) customer needs.
• Over 9 years CLS experience, government/corporate.
• 5 years cross-functional CLS Business Operations experience.
• 17 years US Naval Aviation Maintenance Program (NAMP) experience.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• RFP Analysis • Contract Management • Direct/Indirect costs Analysis
• Resource Estimating • Subcontract Management • Budget Hours/Dollars Analysis
• Proposal Preparation • Work Authorizations • Accounts Receivable/Payable
• ALPHA Negotiation • Other Direct Costs Analysis • Staffing Plan Reconciliation
Management & Leadership
• Assumed increased responsibility with transition, as the sole Contracts & Pricing Administrator for the program, serving as the single point of contact for customer on all contract and business matters.
• Instrumental in transitioning Business Operations, while assigned as Business Operations Team Leader during an unplanned reorganization of Business Operations organizational structure.
• Successfully cross-trained Business Operations personnel in numerous functional areas, such as invoicing, Integrated Maintenance Program (IMP) cost reporting, ODC/subcontract analysis and management, and accounts receivable control and tracking.
• Wrote "Site Authority Recommendations" white paper for upper management, successfully increasing site authority across most Business Operations functional areas.
Contracts & Pricing
• Managed 13 proposals, negotiating total contract price increase of $274,210, an average profit of 11.71% (high of 13%), and a total profit increase of $30,976.
• Played vital role in negotiating new work to contract, resulting in contract modification that increased total contract price for all options by $726,340 across three line items.
• Prepared/coordinated three major estimates and subsequent proposals, and three rough order magnitude (ROM) estimates for additional work on the contract worth $8.5 M.
Budgets & Finance
• Took full responsibility for all invoicing, from preparation to Defense Finance Accounting System (DFAS) submission, designing work sheet enabling Administrative Contracting Officer to return invoicing same day.
• Closed out System line items, capturing over $1.0 M in accounts receivable.
• Identified discrepancy in detachment shipping cost, capturing $5,000 per shipment previously unreported.
• Managed over 40 ODC subcontracts worth over $1.0 M, tracking liquidation and accounts payable actions.
Lincoln, Beale & Frank, Kingsville, TX
2000 - Present
Certified Associate Contracts Manager
Lincoln, Beale & Frank, Kingsville, TX
1998 - 2000
Contracts & Pricing Administrator
Same as present position. Title changed after contract transition.
US Navy, Kingsville, TX.
1993 - 1998
Quality Assurance Specialist
Responsible for monitoring, administering, and analyzing all elements of contractor performance. Held signature authority for six other contracts over $45 M annually. Reported directly to Officer-In-Charge.
1992 - 1993
Division Leading Enlisted Person
Responsible for the health, welfare, and military training of 13 work center supervisors and 110 division personnel. Reported directly to Division Officer.
1990 - 1992
Responsible for the performance of 40+ technicians and production levels in two electronic work centers. Reported directly to Division Leading Enlisted Person.
1989 - 1990
Quality Assurance Inspector
Responsible for compliance of 16 naval aviation maintenance programs. Reported directly to Commanding Officer and Quality Assurance Officer.
1984 - 1989
Barracks Company Commander
Responsible for the health, welfare, and military training of 200 Sailors. Reported directly to Division Officer.
Texas A&M University
M.A., English Rhetoric & Composition
University of Maryland
B.A., Professional Writing
Managing Projects in Organizations, George Washington University (GWU)
Deming Quality Improvement Seminar, Texas A&M University
Contracting Professional as Business Manager, NCMA
Intermediate Contracting Quality Assurance, DLA
Scheduling and Cost Control, GWU
Subcontract Management, GWU
Accounts Payable, CareerTrak
Leadership Management Effectiveness, US Navy
PRWRA Nick Marino - Outcome Resumes and Career Service - firstname.lastname@example.org - Bishop, TX 78343