604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
· Accomplished Banking Professional with experience in cash management, financial analysis, financial reporting, marketing, and business administration.
· Instrumental in increasing customer retention and customer satisfaction levels within highly competitive markets.
· Streamlining banking processes and increasing productivity levels.
· Proven success formulating and presenting research projects to the Board of Directors.
· Led business development and market share expansion efforts within multimillion-dollar financial institutions.
First Community Bank
Managed all aspects of credit analysis on a daily basis. Interacted with loan officers concerning client financial ability. Handled research initiatives in business development, strategic planning, and marketing.
· Played a key role in analyzing financial statements, tax returns, and credit reports for clients.
· Provided exceptional level of support concerning banking initiatives, which enabled management to make sound business decisions.
· Developed and reviewed financial reports for management.
Participated in banking activities involving deposits, withdrawals, and collections. Assisted Vice President and Teller Supervisor in daily job responsibilities. Handled customer service initiatives.
· Gained experience in diverse areas of loan management and loan processing.
· Contributed to the increase of customer retention levels within saturated markets.
Convenient Check Cashing
Collaborated on the management of daily operations. Controlled check cashing, deposit, money order, and loan processing responsibilities.
· Provided high level of customer service to all customers, which resulted in increased customer satisfaction levels.
NavyArmy Credit Union
Communicated with credit union customers regularly. Provided high level of customer service for all banking transactions. Supported clients in all banking transactions. Balanced cash drawers on a daily basis. Researched and resolved banking issues in a timely manner.
· Streamlined daily banking processes and increased operational efficiency levels.
· Played an integral role in managing business administration functions including drafting documents, fielding customer phone calls, and filing banking documents.
First Commerce Bank
Processed deposits and cashed checks for diverse clientele. Researched and resolved account discrepancies. Augmented customer account information as needed. Assisted in all clerical responsibilities within the bank.
· Managed business administration and banking functions successfully.
· Contributed to increases in customer satisfaction levels through customer service excellence.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance (1998)
Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi, TX