Sales and Marketing Executive Restaurant
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Motivated sales professional with 12 years of sales, marketing, and real estate experience. Identified and evaluated potential revenue opportunities. Developed and executed sales and marketing strategies that significantly increased visibility and generated sales. Developed interactive business relationships with professional-level decision makers. Computer skills include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook).
SFB RESTAURANT, Houston, Texas
Sales and Marketing Executive, 2000 - Present
Have generated the sale of over a half million dollars annually in banquet, catering, and additional restaurant services. Conduct approximately 20 cold calls per day, interacting with real estate brokers and agents, business owners, hotel concierges, presidents and vice presidents, and executive assistants. Major accounts included mortgage, banking, real estate, insurance, oil and gas, and pharmaceutical companies (for example, Bayer Pharmaceutical, Wells Fargo Bank). Average contracts range up to $180,000.
· Achieved as high as 120% of plan for annual sales growth.
· Initiated and implemented the hotel concierge referral program which significantly generated additional business and contributed to the sales increase.
· Established relationships with radio and television stations and created a no-cost publicity program that generated on-air recognition for promotions such as cooking demonstrations and delivered lunches.
· Created and edited a two-page newsletter that included information about the restaurant, as well as recipes, and gardening and house tips.
· Developed open houses that targeted particular market segments and significantly increased visibility and referrals.
· Wrote policies and procedures, contracts, and all documentation for the marketing program.
· Instituted a welcome package with information on the restaurant, gift certificates, and candy that was distributed by the Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau to convention presidents.
BAKER AND BAKER, INC., Houston, Texas
Real Estate Sales Agent, 1999 - 2000
Sold residential properties throughout the Houston metropolitan area. Created and negotiated the placement of an advertisement that appeared in a prestigious wedding magazine. Negotiated with this same magazine to receive their mailing list of all new brides registered and developed direct mail pieces, distributing 1,000 letters each month.
OCTAGON CATERING, Austin, Texas
Sales and Marketing Executive, 1995 - 1999
Initiated promotional programs that targeted local colleges, small businesses, Chambers of Commerce, and retirement centers. Generated an additional $300,000 in annual revenue.
TRAINING AND AFFILIATIONS
Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent - 1999
Houston Association of Realtors, Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau, Texas Restaurant Association