Marketing Professional Recent Graduate
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Educated and experienced marketing and business professional with more than 2 years’ experience. Possess skills in market research, communications, team leadership, personnel supervision, and professional development.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Marketing Concentration
Salem State College, Salem, MA
PC and Mac Operating Systems
Microsoft Office Suite
Bartender, Dockside, Boston, MA
2001 – present
· Responsible for maintaining and increasing sales, promoting events, advertising, and developing marketing strategies.
· Ensure continuous display of friendly, professional attitude and develop interpersonal, business relationships with patrons that encourage repeat business.
· Effectively handle cash and receipts, assuring highest levels of accuracy.
· Train new hires on a regular basis.
Promotional Team Leader, WBCN, Boston MA
2001 – 2002
· Employed knowledge of marketing and sales techniques to promote new products and services.
· Managed up to 10 team members, ensuring all personnel were trained and qualified to perform at highest levels of proficiency.
· Developed new hire knowledge and ability to apply organizational marketing strategies to sale and promotion of goods and services.
· Directed activities of 20 team members during implementation and execution of promotional events.
Marketing Research Intern, Marlyn Associates, Peabody, MA
· Researched and evaluated organizations and developed reports related to company service levels, loyalty, and transactions.
· Interacted with managers and representatives of financial institutions and retail facilities to gather and compile information.
· Designed and conducted innovative presentations and developed marketing strategies.