604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Position utilizing over 15 years' experience in building construction.
• Manage all general maintenance duties, including can and spray painting, wallpapering, dry wall construction, and general grounds upkeep.
• Troubleshoot and repair roof leaks and waterproofing problems, involving installation of exterior downspouts, replacement of drains and piping, and unclogging of drains and pipes.
• Supervise up to 10 employees with responsibility for interviewing, hiring, training, and evaluating staff and insuring a safe and accident-free work site.
• Perform residential and commercial roof construction and install siding and insulation.
• Handle a wide range of carpentry jobs, including building kitchen cabinets, constructing stairs, installing doors and frames, installing windows, constructing wheelchair-accessible ramps and handrails, and refinishing furniture.
• Install electrical wiring and fixtures in new construction and perform troubleshooting and repair on existing wiring, including balusters, end sockets, 110 utility outlets, light switches, and telephone lines.
• Repair and install plumbing for kitchens and bathrooms.
• Perform material handling responsibilities, including shipping, receiving, ordering, warehousing, and inventory control.
• Utilize computer for order entry, purchasing, inventory management, creating parts numbers and product descriptions, and updating shipment records.
• Operate forklift trucks, snowplows, mowers, and snow blowers.
Branch Harrison & Sons Construction, Spokane, Washington
1999 - Present
Perform design and construction on new and retrofitted custom-made doors, cabinets, and staircases. Operate a variety of tools, including power saws, planers, jointers, routers, and pneumatic equipment.
Eaglemann Construction, Spokane, Washington
1997 - 1999
Assistant Building Foreman
Oversaw work crews on the construction of residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. Took projects from initial bid to occupancy. Played a key role in gutting and refurbishing a retail store into offices and showrooms.
Soloman Building Warehouse, Spokane, Washington
1985 - 1996
Managed the sale and distribution of commercial and residential construction supplies. Worked with building contractors and private customers.
Soloman Building Warehouse
Completed comprehensive Manager-in-Training Program
Roosevelt High School
Graduated with major in Building Trades
PRWRA Freddie Cheek - Cheek & Cristantello Career Connections - firstname.lastname@example.org