604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
• Eye for detail
• Flexible to changing priorities
• Excellent organizational skills
• Noteworthy interpersonal skills
• Establish and maintain well-organized work area
• Comply with all food safety and sanitation standards
• Maintain high quality standards and product integrity
• Exceptional reading, writing and communication skills
• Use production list to meet product needs throughout the day
• Effectively merchandise all cake items according to plan-o-gram
• Versatile, enthusiastic, hardworking individual; driven to meet or exceed expectations
• Assist customers with bakery products or purchases using suggestive selling techniques
• Work well as a team member with people of all professional levels and of various cultures
• Computer systems knowledge includes Art Deco, Kopy Kake, Telxon, ACR, Label Machine
Shop-a-Lot, Hermitage, Pennsylvania
2002 - Present
• Receive special orders from customers for cakes, pies, tortes, decorated cookies, etc. Decorate cakes and pastries; duplicate customer-supplied drawings by free-hand or with Kopy Kake.
• Prepare a wide variety and assortment of fresh and appealing cake items. Assist bakery manager when ordering ingredients and decorator supplies. Rotate product to ensure optimum freshness.
• Introduced use of airbrush to cake business. Incorporated use of popular character images and recommended placing picture cakes in showcase. Saw immediate increase in cake business.
Farrell Bakery, Farrell, Pennsylvania
1996 - 1997
• Produced quality, appealing cakes to customer orders with consistent, on-time delivery.
Tastee Bakery, Hermitage, Pennsylvania
1989 - 1995
• Constructed beautiful cakes for special orders. Skilled in creating royal icing flowers. Reputation spread by word / taste-of-mouth, resulting in significant increase in volume of orders.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
Trumbull County Joint Vocational School, Warren, Ohio
Certificate, Advanced Cake Decorating
Badger High School, Kinsman, Ohio