Operations Manager Public Transportation
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Over 10 years experience in the Transportation Industry. Strong record of revenue improvement and quality/ performance management. Excellent qualifications in operations planning/ management, customer management, and fleet management. Areas of expertise encompass:
• Operations Management • Productivity Improvement
• Human Resource Management • Budgeting and Financial Analysis
• Service Improvement • Strategic Planning
• Public Safety and Security • Team Building and Leadership
• Regulation Compliance
Industrial Transportation, Twin Falls, ID
1998 - Present
Directed staff of 65 drivers and oversaw entire operation of facility, including staffing, budgeting, financial reporting, cost control, dispatching, routing, scheduling, DOT regulatory affairs, safety, training and customer management.
• Monitored operations of public transportation system to ensure quality service and compliance with regulations. Identified community issues and re-evaluated company goals.
• Improved service and efficiency by determining need for changes in service, such as additional vehicles, route changes, and revised schedules.
• Observed employees treatment of passengers and adherence to regulations and schedules, reducing schedule delays, accidents, and complaints.
Doyle Coffee Roasting Company, Twin Falls, ID
1992 - 1998
Owner / Manager
Built successful restaurant/coffee shop with full financial accountability. Developed all principles and processes for providing customer service, marketing promotions, cash flow projections, menu planning, and inventory control.
• Increased annual gross revenues 500% within a five year time period.
• Developed outstanding staff of 25 through knowledge in recruitment, selection, and training.
Wordsmith Couriers, Seattle, WA
1989 - 1992
Air Driver Dispatch Supervisor / Ramp Supervisor
Supervised 25-50 drivers including dispatching, training and certifying on safe driving methods. Oversaw loading and unloading of freight from aircraft, ensuring quick turn around times.
Computer knowledge in several software applications including: Microsoft Word, Excel, WordPerfect, Windows NT, Email, Internet, and Group Wise.
University of Washington , Seattle, WA
B.A., Political Science, Minor: Business
CDL License, Class B - Passenger and Air Brake Endorsement
PRWRA Denette Jones - Accurate Typing Services - http://www.accuratetypingservices.com - email@example.com