Vice President Of Sales
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Senior level executive with over 20 years of sales and marketing experience in the industrial products and services industry. Demonstrated skills in enhancing corporate creditability, increasing market penetration and generating significant profit in local, national, and international projects for world leading companies. Expertise includes:
• Sales Forecasting
• Analysis of Market and Customer Needs
• Market Penetration, Global Service, and New Product Launches
• Establish Key Partner and Customer Relationships
• Manage Teams to Implement Initiatives
• Increase Revenue by Streamlining Work Processes
Zane Company, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
1999 - Present
Vice President of Sales
• Responsible for international division with annual revenues in excess of $64 million.
• Supervised equipment sales in multiple industries including: oil, gas, utilities, power, food and beverage, and interface with Royal Palace design business.
• Grew division orders by 20%, increased revenues 40%, profit margins grew 15%.
• Wrote and developed sales training and policies that increased production by 10%.
• Managed sales/marketing teams, increased employee competence by 20%, reduced turn around time from order to delivery by 25%, and enhanced consumer satisfaction levels by 10%.
Doyle and Associates, Charlottesville, VA
1995 - 1999
Director, Sales and Marketing
• Identified, assessed and analyzed markets and customer needs.
• Managed a team of 8 marketing managers with budget responsibilities for $165 million per year.
• Served as key liaison between executive management, sales teams, and business managers in the area of custom design and product development.
• Managed third-party alliances to proliferate new networking technologies.
• Serviced automotive, pharmaceutical, water, utilities and micro-electronic markets.
• Created global marketing strategies for commercial division.
• Wrote and implemented Integrated Manufacturing Seminar.
• Created and implemented trade show presentations.
• Worked with team to establish preferred provider relationships with international vendors.
• Developed and interfaced with three global teams to create web-accessed systems utilizing Lotus Domino/Notes and other data-driven technologies.
FJK Corporation, Seattle, WA
1988 - 1995
Manager of Products, Development, and Commercial Marketing
• Focused energies on market penetration, global service/support, and new product launches.
• Acquired $7.5 million project previously lost to competitor.
• Took initiatives to increase margins by 35%.
• Critical negotiator between engineering, manufacturing, and management to balance workflow, product order fulfillment, inventory control, and vendor relationships.
• Multi-market responsibilities in automotive, food and beverage, and utilities.
• Achieved growth of 15% on $8M in contracts.
• Developed custom design products using Scada, TCP/IP, SY/MAX and Telemecanique TSX PLC.
Helix International, Bloomington, IN
1981 - 1988
Senior Sales Engineer/Motion Control Specialist
• Sold, serviced, and trained customers on programmable logic controllers and motion control systems.
• Managed 11 sales engineers in a three state region.
• Grew motion control sales $0 to $2.5 million per year and PLC business from $2 million to $19.5 million annually.
• Developed key application in transfer lines, material handling, networking, scada, small systems "automation-island" control panels and flexible manufacturing systems.
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
M.B.A., Industrial Education and Business Management
Purdue University, Bloomington, IN
B.A., Electrical Engineering