Sales Representative National Accounts
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
National Account Sales Representative
· With 6 years of highly successful sales experience (4 years managing national accounts, and 2 additional years in medical sales and real estate).
· Proven track record building territories from ground zero, meeting and exceeding sales plan, and emphasizing development of client relationships.
· Computer skills include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
Areas of Expertise Include:
· Building and nurturing client relationships
· Developing a referral base
· Assessing client needs and offering options
· Creating marketing strategies
· Cold calling to pursue new business
· Managing existing accounts
· Planning and conducting presentations
· Conducting persuasive negotiations
National Account Sales Representative – Source One Spares – Houston, Texas
1999 to Present
Sold overhauled commercial aircraft parts for the world’s largest aftermarket rotable inventory pool company, which was ranked #1 in Houston’s Hot 100 fastest growing companies and #7 in Entrepreneur Magazine and Dun & Bradstreet Hot 100 for America’s fastest growing new businesses. Managed a $1.196 million territory made up of 5 national accounts (US Airways, Spirit Airlines, Frontier Airlines, American Trans Air, and Air Tran Airways). Called on directors of purchasing, purchasing representatives, material planners, shop foremen, and quality assurance directors. Negotiated sales price, delivery, payment terms, leases, and daily fees.
· Ranked #1 nationwide for highest sales in 2002, and 2nd in 2001 and 2003.
· Closed largest order in company’s history at $1.425 million, garnering record sales in 2002.
· Grew the American Trans Air account from $198,400 in annual sales to $1.702 million.
· Currently exceeding plan year-to-date for 4 out of 5 accounts at 121% for American Trans Air, 117% for Spirit Airlines, 116% for Air Tran Airways, and 105% for Frontier (5th account is in post bankruptcy protection filing).
· Survived 2 major downsizings due to high production levels and client relationships.
· Invited to represent Source One at the 2001 and 2002 annual AOG Conferences, as well as the 2001, 2002, and 2003 ACPC Conferences.
Sales Representative – Health Force, Inc. – Victoria, Texas
Maintained sole responsibility for all sales efforts, which had previously been handled by company’s owner. Sold supplemental staffing (RN’s, LVN’s, and CNA’s) to hospitals in the Victoria area. Called on directors of nursing and hospital administrators. Designed and published advertising, and attended job fairs.
· Grew company from an average 2,025 billable hours at break even point to 4,500 hours, achieving 110% of plan within 8 months and doubling the number of active accounts.
Real Estate Sales Representative – Ron Brown Company – Victoria, Texas
1997 to 1998
Cold called on commercial property owners and managers to secure real estate sales listings. Researched undeveloped real estate property to create niche markets. Held this position part-time while attending college.
· Created listing of undeveloped land, which sold within 6 months for $500,000 and became Warm Springs Rehabilitation Center.
EDUCATION AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
Bachelor of Science – University of Houston – Victoria, Texas
Social and Behavior Sciences with a Strength in Communications
Traveled to Honduras as part of a 40-member team of veterinarians and other volunteers, and vaccinated more than 5,000 livestock for surrounding villages of San Pedro Sula.
Sandy Hild - TheResumeDoctor@aol.com - http://www.theresumedoctor.com