Sales Manager Telecommunications
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
FOCUS: ACCOUNT MANAGER • BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT • SALES AND MARKETING
Seasoned sales and marketing leader with the vision, the strategies and the commitment to close the deal - and plan for more. Acknowledged for spearheading, driving and developing the business. Strong revenue generator with successes in customer development, management and competitive retention.
• Client Relationship Management • Restaurant and Hospitality Management
• Sales Prospecting • Strategic Decision Making
• Lead Generation • Marketing Communications
• Business Management • Domestic Market Expansion
• Budget Administration • Critical Problem Solving
• Cost Containment • Vendor Selection/Management
• Master Strategies for Higher Achievement • Selling at the Top
• Brian Tracy Seminars on Sales • Corporate Bookkeeping
• Zig Ziglar Sales Seminar • Art of Negotiation
• Excellence in Customer Service • Restaurant Management
• Constant Personal Development
Better Methods Alexander, Miami, FL
1995 - Present
REGIONAL MANAGER, Southeast, United States
Service, manage and developing entire sales cycle for Florida territory. Quickly became recognized as a sales leader in my region and was bestowed the Puerto Rico territory to drive sales and increase product loyalty and recognition. Exceeded and achieved setting the benchmark for sales for sales success in this highly competitive industry. Continually exceeding sales forecast on a yearly average of $30K.
• Develop and maintained corporate accounts of Fortune 500 corporations.
• Created a series of personalized marketing solutions aimed to expand the southeast regional market for product utilization in textile and apparel industry.
• Travel to untapped market once local areas are scanned and identified for sales and marketing opportunities.
A.B.C. Cellular Inc., Miami, FL
1994 - 1995
SALES MANAGER, Paging Division
• Serviced approximately 500 clients.
• Researched and identified potential market and initiated contracts.
• Prepared detailed unit presentations focusing on reliability, efficiency and cost effectiveness to meet the needs of potential customers.
J.J.'s Subway, Miami, FL
1981 - 1994
Owner and operator of family owned sole proprietorship. Managed multiple locations throughout Dade County. Responsible for all major aspects of establishment's operations and administration.
• Supervision of 20 employees.
• Organized, directed and supervised all in-house food purchasing, as well as for catering activity side of the business.
• Recurring activities included: staffing kitchen and service personnel, scheduling and training of all employees, corporate bookkeeping, records maintaining, inventory managing and controlling.
Claire Co Inc., Ft Lauderdale, FL
1990 - 1994
SALES & MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
Independent Distributor of environmental and educational products manufactured by the National Safety Association (NSA). Developed and maintained South Florida accounts for air and water filtration systems and preschool learning systems.
• Significantly expanded existing account base through identification of current and potential private and commercial users.
• Targeted and initiated contracts with homeowners, large and small businesses, public and private organizations, as well as community, religious and educational institutions for the introduction, sale and installation of viable NSA systems that meet organizational and personal needs.
• Built successful partnership by extensively interfacing with the customers to ensure superior customer service.
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
Restaurant and Hotel Management
Class concentration in Cost Accounting, Restaurant Management, Business Law & Hospitality Management.
Work well with staff and associates at all organizational levels.
Interests include golfing, hiking and skiing.
Willing to travel and / or relocate.