604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
COMPUTER REPAIR TECHNICIAN / GENERAL LABOR
· Service-oriented and people-oriented individual. Possess strong technical skills and excellent communication skills—listening and speaking. Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and to quickly getting customers’ computer systems back up and running efficiently.
· Maintain desktop and server environments: identify architectural requirements, establish and upgrade system, maintain installation records, resolve problems, improve system performance, maintain quality service, maintain technical knowledge.
· Able to work independently with little or no supervision; equally dedicated team player. Expert problem-solver. Sort through complex issues and conduct comparative analysis of multiple solutions. Passion for technology.
· Analyze complex functions, procedures and problems to find creative, logical and effective solutions. Achieve goals through patience, persistence and perseverance.
· Perform hardware repairs, programming, troubleshooting and performance-tuning on PC-based equipment. Advanced Windows 95/98 user and setup skills.
· Software Diagnostics
· System Memory
· Disk drives
· CD-ROM drives
· Video cards
· Preventive Maintenance
· Power Supply
Bennington Furniture Corp. – Hermitage, Pennsylvania
American Cap Company – Wheatland, Pennsylvania
2000 – 2002
Jess’s – Hermitage, Pennsylvania
1993 – 2000
DISHWASHER / CUSTODIAN
Q-Pack – West Middlesex, Pennsylvania
The Salvation Army – Camp Allegheny, Pennsylvania
Summers, 1991 – 1992
Computer Repair Certificate, 2004, Thompson Education Direct – Scranton, Pennsylvania
Carpentry Certificate, 1993, Mercer County Career Center – Mercer, Pennsylvania
Graduate, 1992, Hickory High School – Hermitage, Pennsylvania