Sales and Marketing Executive Construction
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Sales and marketing professional with account management and new business development experience. Strong knowledge of commercial and residential construction, as well as property appraisal. Areas of expertise include developing and executing sales and marketing strategies, identifying and evaluating potential revenue opportunities, creating advertising and promotional material, developing alliances with professionals in related industries to secure a strong referral base, and conducting seminars to educate the public. Additional experience includes both recruitment and training of personnel. Computer skills include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access), and Publisher.
SFB CORPORATION, Stafford, Texas
Sales and Marketing Executive, 1999
Market and sell remodeling and new construction services for both residential and commercial projects. Interact with new homebuilders and general contractors, as well as real estate agents, appraisers, and title company representatives. Negotiate contracts that range up to $150,000. Report to the owner.
· Grew the business by 15% in final quarter 2001.
· Achieved as high as 110% of monthly sales plan.
· Increased revenue from one homebuilder by 500% by negotiating sub-contract services.
· Initiated and implemented a marketing strategy that targeted remodeling projects for handicap accessibility, and developed alliances in the home healthcare industry, which significantly expanded the business by recognizing a niche market.
· Created four annual Yellow Pages advertisements, as well as flyers and brochures to promote the company, changing seasonally and targeting weather-related situations like hail and water damage.
· Saved a homebuilder 25% per home in contractual fees by referring a master electrician who produced highest quality work at a reduced charge.
HELIX INTERNATIONAL, Houston, Texas
Financial Marketing Coordinator, 1997 - 1999
Managed all marketing activities to promote this financial investment management firm. This included cold calling, client screening, marketing plan development, investor research and management, and recruitment and hiring new financial consultants. Reported to the owner. Interacted with representatives from companies such as Merrill Lynch. Conducted educational and promotional seminars. Developed print advertisements. Managed a $50,000 annual advertising budget.
· Attained as high as 205% of monthly plan for number of new clients, averaging 150.5% overall.
· Selected to coach and facilitate courses to prepare new financial consultants in securing Series 7 and 63 licensure, earning a 90% passing rate, which was significantly higher than before program was implemented.
GOLDMAN AND FRANK, Houston, Texas
Appraiser's Assistant, 1996 - 1997
Assisted in the appraisal of commercial and residential properties, including hotels and strip centers.
PRAIRIE VIEW A&M UNIVERSITY
PRWRA Sandy Hild - The Résumé Doctor - Theresumedoctor@aol.com - email@example.com - http://www.theresumedoctor.com