604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Dynamic pharmaceutical sales representative with demonstrated track record of progressive responsibilities and promotions. Excellent sales achievements, winning numerous President's Awards and individual and team awards. Proficient customer relationship management, establishing customer loyalty and delighting customers. Strong product knowledge consistently achieving high test scores and evaluations. Strong team leader and individual contributor.
PROFESSIONAL WORK HISTORY
Lange Laboratories, Inc., Nutley, NJ
1966 - Present
2001 - Present
• Product Performance and National Ranking Report, June 2002, Region Rank # 2; National Rank # 23.
• Demonstrated ability to exceed customer expectations, building and strengthening customer loyalty.
• Exceptional product knowledge as demonstrated by consistent achievement of high test scores and outstanding managers evaluations.
• Strong communication skills, including identifying client needs, resolving conflict, creating win-win solutions and closing sales.
1998 - 2001
• Initiated maximum territory coverage in collaboration with 8 teams.
• Coordinated and improved sales of Coreg, Demadex and Xenical effectively utilizing team strengths.
• Successfully mentored 5 PC-2 Representatives.
• Prepared and conducted individual and group training sessions on products.
• Proactively resolved conflict and concerns, steadfastly improving client relationships.
1996 - 1998
• Led and coordinated team to achieve significant sales and customer service results.
• Increased customer loyalty through proactive communication and sales strategies.
1982 - 1996
Medical Center Representative
1969 - 1982
Capitol City Representative
1974 - 1976
Capitol Division Chain & Wholesale Coordinator
1970 - 1982
1966 - 1969
• Selected to implement 6-month pilot marketing program for physician's office supplies.
• Established and maintained 6 wholesale and chain headquarted accounts while successfully performing Medical Center Representative duties.
• Initiated and developed strong product knowledge and established excellent customer relations.
• Individual Special Achievement Award, 2000
• Team Special Achievement Award, 1997
• President's Achievement Award, 1988, 1984, 1977, 1972
Pennsylvania State University
Bachelor of Science
PRWRA Cory Edwards - Partnering For Success, LLC - Sterling, Virginia 20165 - Resumes4results.com - Resumewriter@aol.com - 703-444-7835 - 703-444-2005 fax