604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Position utilizing solid background in property management, construction, and building inspection.
• Inspect building sites to ensure construction meets building codes and work area adheres to OSHA safety regulations.
• Interact extensively and maintain ongoing contact with home and business owners, as well as subcontractors.
• Manage all general maintenance, repair work, refurbishment, and upkeep, including plumbing, electrical, roofing, drywall, grounds keeping, concrete, masonry, flooring, painting, and finish work.
• Oversee human resources functions, including interviewing, hiring, training, motivating, and evaluating personnel.
• Schedule employees and assign work to meet deadlines.
• Prepare estimates and bids for construction and maintenance work.
• Supervise activities of work crews engaged in masonry work, general construction, building and grounds maintenance, and heavy equipment operation.
• Utilize financial skills in preparing budgets and bids.
• Conduct tests and inspections, read blueprints, and work to architects' specifications.
• Order supplies and materials and maintain inventory control.
Spokane Community College, Spokane, Washington
A.A.S., Construction Technologies
Sage Junior College, Albany, New York
Residential Wiring and Air Conditioning
Albany County College - Construction Safety and OSHA Regulations and Rules
State of New York - Building Contractor's License
Romanov Properties, Spokane, Washington
1998 - Present
Self-Employed Landlord, Spokane, Washington
1995 - 1998
Self-Employed Contractor, Albany, New York
1987 - 1995
Maxwell Management Group, Albany, New York
1983 - 1987
Assistant Building Maintenance Foreman
PRWRA Freddie Cheek - Cheek & Cristantello Career Connections - firstname.lastname@example.org