604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
· Highly accomplished Financial Manager with extensive experience in accounting, finance, general ledger activity, job costing, job cost reporting, and auditing.
· Comprehensive background in accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, financial reporting, budget management, and financial analysis.
· Instrumental in ensuring the financial integrity of all financial reports and SEC filings.
· Proven success in handling office management functions for multi-million dollar corporations.
· Dynamic leadership abilities concerning financial initiatives.
· Ensuring compliance with GAAP standards.
Lexington Corporation – Hopelawn, NJ
Managed all aspects of job cost administration for high profile projects. Participated in accounting functions involving general ledger activity, accounts receivable, and accounts payable. Gathered data from field reports on a daily basis. Reviewed purchase orders and revised order amounts. Interacted with builders concerning projects. Aided in database management activities.
· Played a key role in managing accounts receivable functions involving $24 million in gross sales.
· Researched and identified quantity variances, which aided in profit optimization.
· Maintained all aspects of contract, cost data, and job cost reporting for multimillion-dollar construction projects.
Carrington Industries – Englishtown, NJ
Managed all aspects of accounting including cash flow management, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll. Controlled general ledger functions including account analysis, account reconciliation, adjustments, and journal entries.
· Handled payroll functions including employee deductions, employee withholdings, payroll checks, and payroll tax filings.
· Spearheaded the implementation of an automated accounting information system, which resulted in increased productivity levels within the organization.
MS Word, MS Excel, MS Works, QuickBooks, Construction Manager, Timberline, MAS90, Lotus 1-2-3