Operations Manager Store
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
· Accomplished Operations Manager with experience in organizational management, human resources, finance, business administration, customer service, cash management, and relationship management.
· Streamlining business processes and increasing productivity levels within multimillion-dollar corporations.
· Proven success maximizing revenue levels and improving customer retention levels within highly competitive markets.
· Dynamic leadership abilities concerning employee supervision and employee training.
· Comprehensive background in metro-market management and big-box management.
· Adept in developing and implementing cost savings programs that reduce operating expenses.
· Comprehensive background in IT including troubleshooting, technical support, and end-user training.
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Emphasis in Marketing & Minor in Sociology (1998)
University of Nebraska – Lincoln, Nebraska
Lowe’s Home Centers – Richmond, VA; Fredericksburg, VA
Directed daily operations within the store including organizational management, human resources, sales, business development, marketing, and financial management. Trained and mentored employees in daily job responsibilities.
· Managed human resources functions, which encompassed hiring 140 employees for a new 145,000 sq. ft. metro facility.
· Played an integral role in increasing sales levels and improving customer satisfaction levels within a Fortune 50 retail home center.
· Streamlined daily business processes and increased productivity levels.
· Led vendor relationship management, which ensured competitive pricing for all purchases.
Golfsmith International – Englewood, CO
Directed all aspects of cash management including sales, returns, special orders, and draw balancing. Interacted with customers concerning product features and custom fit golf clubs. Aided customers with order placement from manufacturers.
· Controlled inventory management functions for a corporation that generated $8.5 million in annual sales, which resulted in accurate inventory levels.
· Handled shipping logistics regarding in excess of 250 UPS shipments on a weekly basis.
· Played a key role in streamlining daily business processes and increasing productivity levels.
Information Technology, Inc. – Lincoln, NE
SOFTWARE SUPPORT MANAGER
Executed technical support initiatives for various applications. Handled troubleshooting and problem resolution activities successfully. Tested software functionality in relation to Year 2000 functionality.
· Supervised the implementation and technical support of financial software for leading provider of banking solution products in the nation.
· Spearheaded the migration to new software for 15 multimillion-dollar financial institutions.
· Conducted training seminars for end-users, which increased productivity levels among new users.
Kristen Coria - ResumesAP@aol.com - http://www.careerparadigms.com