Business Manager Contracts
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Highly accomplished Business Professional with continued success driving revenue growth, exceeding corporate objectives, and increasing operational efficiency levels within multimillion-dollar organizations.
Areas of Expertise:
• Organizational Management • Sales • Business Development
• Strategic Planning • Marketing • Financial Management
• Benefits Administration • HIPPA • COBRA
• ERISA • Employee Benefits Programs • Customer Service
EASTERN CONNECTICUT STATE UNIVERSITY, Willimantic, CT
M.S., Organizational Management
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT, Storrs, CT
B.S., Entrepreneurial Management
Field Healthcare, Hartford, CT
1998 - Present
Managed all aspects of review and analysis for contracts involving riders, policies, and certificates. Directed team responsibilities on a daily basis. Participated in research initiatives as needed.
• Played a key role in ensuring compliance to legislative standards involving benefits.
• Increased client retention levels within highly competitive markets by providing exceptional level of service to all clients.
• Served as primary contact between the organization and clients, which resulted in excelled resolution of various issues.
2001 - 2002
SENIOR QUALITY REVIEWER / AUDITOR
Managed all aspects of auditing concerning customer and member documents. Investigated account discrepancies and reported results to management. Assisted in problem resolution initiatives. Supported benefit and contract processes.
• Streamlined daily business processes and significantly increased productivity levels.
• Increased client satisfaction levels within highly competitive markets, which resulted in maximized revenue potential.
1998 - 2000
BENEFIT ACCESS COORDINATOR
Provided exceptional level of support relating to benefit information for indemnity and managed care clients. Led team initiatives on a daily basis.
• Communicated with matrix partners including contracts, compliance, claims, inquiry centers, sales, and BIT.
Happy Helpers Cleaning Service, West Haven, CT
1992 - Present
Directed daily operations within the organization. Interacted with customers and controlled customer service initiatives. Executed business administration functions efficiently.
• Created and introduced strategic marketing initiatives, which resulted in expanded customer base within a saturated market.
• Played an integral role in sales functions, which resulted in optimized sales levels.
• Handled financial management responsibilities including budget management, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and cash flow management.
Business Leadership Seminar Series
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, QuickBooks, Quicken