Business Manager Contracts
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Highly accomplished Business Professional with continued success driving revenue growth, exceeding corporate objectives, and increasing operational efficiency levels within multimillion-dollar organizations.
Areas of Expertise:
• Organizational Management • Sales • Business Development
• Strategic Planning • Marketing • Financial Management
• Benefits Administration • HIPPA • COBRA
• ERISA • Employee Benefits Programs • Customer Service
EASTERN CONNECTICUT STATE UNIVERSITY, Willimantic, CT
M.S., Organizational Management
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT, Storrs, CT
B.S., Entrepreneurial Management
Field Healthcare, Hartford, CT
1998 - Present
Managed all aspects of review and analysis for contracts involving riders, policies, and certificates. Directed team responsibilities on a daily basis. Participated in research initiatives as needed.
• Played a key role in ensuring compliance to legislative standards involving benefits.
• Increased client retention levels within highly competitive markets by providing exceptional level of service to all clients.
• Served as primary contact between the organization and clients, which resulted in excelled resolution of various issues.
2001 - 2002
SENIOR QUALITY REVIEWER / AUDITOR
Managed all aspects of auditing concerning customer and member documents. Investigated account discrepancies and reported results to management. Assisted in problem resolution initiatives. Supported benefit and contract processes.
• Streamlined daily business processes and significantly increased productivity levels.
• Increased client satisfaction levels within highly competitive markets, which resulted in maximized revenue potential.
1998 - 2000
BENEFIT ACCESS COORDINATOR
Provided exceptional level of support relating to benefit information for indemnity and managed care clients. Led team initiatives on a daily basis.
• Communicated with matrix partners including contracts, compliance, claims, inquiry centers, sales, and BIT.
Happy Helpers Cleaning Service, West Haven, CT
1992 - Present
Directed daily operations within the organization. Interacted with customers and controlled customer service initiatives. Executed business administration functions efficiently.
• Created and introduced strategic marketing initiatives, which resulted in expanded customer base within a saturated market.
• Played an integral role in sales functions, which resulted in optimized sales levels.
• Handled financial management responsibilities including budget management, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and cash flow management.
Business Leadership Seminar Series
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, QuickBooks, Quicken
PRWRA Kristen Coria - Accounting Paradigms - Hamden, CT 06518 - resumesAP@aol.com - http://www.careerparadigms.com