604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Versatile self-starter offering a solid work history in responsible administrative and project support roles.
• Extensive background reflects a dynamic and highly-dedicated professional, effective in providing quality assistance that meets departmental, project and management needs.
• An excellent communicator and team player who can build positive and productive relationships with management, peers and staff.
• Well-organized and detail-minded, with the ability to handle a variety of tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
• Conscientious and resourceful; always willing to share knowledge and information with others.
• Additional skills in leadership, initiative, troubleshooting and follow through.
AMERICAN SOCIETY, Chicago, IL
1989 - 2003
Project Assistant - Assessment Publications Group
Regarded as a key support person in the department, with primary focus on the preparation, production and distribution of materials for CME (Continuing Medical Education) quality assurance projects. Position demanded significant attention to detail, as well as basic editing and proofreading skills and the ability to work under pressure.
Demonstrated willingness to perform beyond assigned job duties to keep operations running smoothly. Took on added responsibilities during reorganization and, previously, to ease workload of operations manager. Performed multiple projects simultaneously and consistently within due dates. Facilitated computer conversion to minimize disruption in workflow.
Earlier positions held at ASCD:
Database Assistant - ASCD Press
Secretary - ASCD Press
Secretary - Education Department
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
Executive secretarial, secretarial and customer service positions.
CHICAGO CENTER FOR CONTINUING STUDIES, Chicago, IL
Certificate in Basic Manuscript Editing
MAYFIELD COLLEGE, Chicago, IL
COLMAN BUSINESS SCHOOL, Fullerton, MD
Successfully managed a 27-unit apartment building for ten years.
Experienced in MAC and PC environments
Proficient in Word, Excel, FileMaker and Adobe Acrobat
Working knowledge of PowerPoint
Proofreading and editing skills
PRWRA Cathleen M. Hunt - Write Works - 4315 North Central Avenue - Chicago, IL 60634 - http://www.writeworksonline.com - email@example.com - 773.283.6525 - 773.283.6535 fax