Manager Retail Outlet
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Achievement-oriented Sales Professional
Energetic, results-oriented self-starter with over 15 years’ experience in sales and customer service. Possess proficiency in organization, written and oral communication, listening, and interpersonal relationship skills. Self-directed sales professional who takes pride in maintaining the highest ethical standards at all times. Inspire loyalty, team commitment, workforce diversity, quality performance, and compliance with organizational directives.
· Turned around underachieving retail facility, implementing changes that resulted in goal achievement for the 1st time in 10 months.
· Maintained responsibility for more than $400,000 in products, effectively managing inventories.
· Experienced buyer with background in international travel and purchasing.
· Possess broad knowledge base in sales, account development, team leadership, and staff training.
· Build and mentor cohesive units, through effective motivation and professional development.
· Develop and administer educational processes designed to provide extensive information to both team members and prospective clients.
· Remain knowledgeable of and in compliance with all applicable government regulations.
· Represent company in sales endeavors and maintain responsibility for large inventories, enforcing all loss control activities.
· Organize sales strategies, presented proposals, generated leads, and provide customer service and client consultation.
· Schedule and coordinated the daily activities of sales personnel, provided personnel development training, and performed employee evaluations.
Manager, Retail Outlet
2001 – present
· Maintained responsibility for daily operations, banking, loss control, payroll, budgeting, hiring, and staff development for facility with more than $650,000 in inventory.
· Instituted process and procedural change that allowed sales force and facility to achieve corporate goals.
Department Manager / Buyer, International Freedom, Inc.
1996 – 1998
· Managed all aspects of departmental inventory management, including purchasing and procurement on an international scale.
Chairman of Volunteers / Training Coordinator, Non-profit Company
1988 - 1993
· Coordinated, trained and placed all new ARC volunteers. Conducted training session in Basic First Aid and CPR.
· Upgraded volunteer processes and rewrote volunteer handbook to reflect recent procedural changes.
Bachelor of Arts in Education: Speech Communication and English Major
Lea J. Clark - firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.gacareercenter.biz