Customer Service Representative Hospitality
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Offers more than 4 years of customer service experience, 3 years as a production coordinator with American Airlines, and extensive volunteer work. Completed airline travel program and a travel agency course. Interacted with a wide range of professionals representing all age groups, nationalities, and cultures. Canadian citizen with a U.S. visa. Traveled throughout Germany, Austria, Spain, Norway, Sweden, France, Canary Islands, and London, as well as all throughout Canada and the U.S. Lived in Canada, Houston, New Orleans, and Norway. Speaks fluent English and can communicate in French with a minimum usage of Norwegian.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Atlantic School of Airlines
Diploma, Airline Travel
Course study included reservations, ticketing, and flight attendant services
Travel Agency Course
Completed French II Conversational French Course.
Product Sampling Representative (1 Year)
• Represented Ready-Made Foods in a freelance capacity to promote products.
• Recognized with repeat assignments within one of the largest grocery store chains based on excellent sales skills in approaching customers, and for dependability and self-motivation.
Hospitality Greeter and Liaison (10 Years)
• Worked with families of Exxon employees moving to Norway, greeting families at the airport and serving as a temporary liaison to ensure they became acclimated to Norway's culture and amenities.
• Provided hospitality services for monthly meetings of a women's group with up to 30 members.
• Served as Third Vice President for Hospitality Services and participated in leading this service group (assisted wives of Exxon employees moving to Houston, planned and organized monthly networking functions, and created themes to promote participation).
Harrington Car & Truck Rental
Customer Service / Office Manager (3 Years)
• Greeted customers, answered inquiries, provided information, resolved problems, and handled various administrative activities.
• Interacted with company fleet managers.
Lansing Aircraft - Chelsey Division
Production Coordinator (3 Years)
• Prepared production schedules to make parts for Lansing 232s, 543s, and 332s.
Teacher's Aide (2 Years) Visited 4th and 5th grade classrooms in Houston and provided hands-on instruction through experiments in chemistry, physics, and biology. Received training from scientists, engineers, and physicians at Exxon, and provided 8 sessions over the course of two months for two consecutive years.
PRWRA Sandy Hild - The Résumé Doctor - Theresumedoctor@aol.com - email@example.com - http://www.theresumedoctor.com