Operations Manager Financial
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Professional with over 20 years experience in managing matters related to personnel, operations, as well as financial and investment. Handle operations and departmental management ranging from commercial financing and investment banking to a 200-person engineering division of a world-class organization. Apply critical thinking and problem resolutions skills to all projects undertaken. Employ customer service and quality controls in daily management practices, to ensure client satisfaction and repeat business.
• Spearheaded and developed successful commercial and small business consulting organization responsible for placing over $250 million in small business loans and writing over 125 business plans.
• Designed, developed and implemented cost, scheduling, and control systems for manufacturing and engineering activities of F-14 program for world-class aerospace organization.
• Served as engineering consultant for client projects ranging from utilities to transportation.
• Acted as project engineer for Title 1 and 2 activities of selected mechanical and electrical systems on $800 million prototype for the DOE, and completed project within timeframe and budgetary guidelines.
• Created, managed successful start-up of successful specialized commercial financing organization and evolved it to include day trading management of client and personal funds. Avoided exposure to bear market.
• Used management skills for the development and negotiation of contracts, cost controls, monitoring of contractual payments, contract accounting procedures, budgets, cost variance reporting, critical analysis and problem resolution.
Program and Project Management
• Designed, developed and implemented cost capital budgets, engineering business plans, MIS and scheduling systems, materials and resource plans financial progress reports, manpower and material resource reports.
• Administer the activities of up to 50 engineering personnel, employ proactive management style ensuring operational proficiency and timely completion of assigned projects within or under timeframe and budget.
• Used knowledge of mechanical, construction and project engineering to design, install, test and complete projects for clients, ranging from mechanical design through client acceptance.
Manning and Associates
2000 - Present
1995 - 2000
Manager of Engineering Administration
1990 - 1995
Goldman and Frank
1985 - 1990
Doyle and Associates
1980 - 1985
Pursued MBA in Finance
University of New York Stony Brook
Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy
Brooklyn Technical High School
Technical Degree in Architectural Technology
PRWRA Lea Clark - Clark & Associates - Macon, GA 31206 - email@example.com