604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
• Attorney with seven years of experience in case litigation including class action suits, personal injury, succession, corporate law, and domestic law.
• Knowledge of legal precedents established in domestic law cases.
• Specializing in domestic law case management.
• Success in presenting opening statements, examinations, cross-examinations, and closing statements.
Collaborated and negotiated national and statewide class action suits in anti-trust, oil, and gas. Developed, negotiated, and executed class action writs, appeals, amicus curiaes, and legal memorandums. Advised and assisted legal counsel in maritime and toxic tort litigation. Analyzed and formulated grounds for civil rights litigation. Gained knowledge in Federal and State Court litigation. Devised and launched legal strategies for cases including personal injury, succession, corporate law, and domestic law. Negotiated numerous legal disputes that resulted in out-of-court settlements.
• Established legal precedent in national and statewide class action suit in anti-trust.
• Founded domestic law precedent at State level.
• Generated 20% increase in revenue for firm due to domestic law specialization.
Compiled and analyzed legal precedents on class action suits involving anti-trust, oil, and gas. Performed Title VII legal research. Compiled and distributed information on maritime and toxic tort. Collected and monitored legal developments in civil rights litigation. Examined legal precedents in personal injury, succession, corporate law, and domestic law.
• Converted firm-wide research library to computer based model accessible via modem.
• Researched, prepared, and distributed appellate briefs to managing partners.
• Devised firm-wide research policies and procedures.
Hired, trained, and supervised staff of ten legal assistants. Cross-trained legal assistants and administrative assistants for inter-office functionality. Developed and maintained professional relationship with Providence chapters of Special Olympics and March of Dimes. Elected as Treasurer for Providence chapter of Special Olympics. Headed Advisory Board for Providence chapter of March of Dimes. Arranged and participated in fund raising events for local charitable organizations.
• Resolved union disputes involving benefits, salary, and paid time off.
• Raised over $50,000 at corporate auction benefiting Providence chapter of Special Olympics.
• Solicited over $15,000 in donations for Providence chapter of March of Dimes.
Boyle, McBride and Finch, LLC, Providence, RI
1997 - Present
Klein and Klein, LLC, Northbury, RI
1992 - 1996
Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, CT
University of Hartford, East Hartford, CT
PRWRA Kristen Coria - ResumesAP@aol.com - Accounting Paradigms