Healthcare Sales Professional
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Sales Professional with demonstrated sales and account management expertise and the perseverance to succeed in all endeavors. Strong abilities in implementing marketing strategies. Eight years of pharmaceutical background and education providing broad understanding of related practices.
Exceptional presentation, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills, quick to develop positive rapport with healthcare and business professionals and comfortable in any healthcare environment. Expertise includes:
• Key account acquisition and retention • New account prospecting
• Goal attainment and revenue growth • Presentation and communication
• Negotiating and influential selling • Scheduling and time management
Goal- and success-driven. Focused. Fluently Bilingual. Team-spirited. Profit-oriented.
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Pharmaceutical Sales Training in Cardiovascular Diseases - 2002
Pharmaceutical Sales Training in Pain Management - 2001
Accreditation (A.P.M.R.) - 2000
Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Representatives
Pharmacy Technician Honor Certificate - 1995
RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Maxwell Technologies, Ontario, CA
2001 - Present
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Called on healthcare practitioners and businesses to market specific drug products. Generated approximately $1.5M per month in volume as part of a team of 4 sales professionals. Developed business among general practitioners, specialists, hospitals, and pharmacies. Managed ordering of marketing materials, forma, and physicians' samples.
• Spearheaded regional launch of pain management product.
• Secured business with previously "no see" physicians, establishing daily visit averages 70% higher than company standard.
• Utilized astute perception skills to secure lasting relationships with "gatekeepers", ensuring direct access to potential and existing clients.
• Effected strategic increase of sales by researching prescription habits of potential clients to determine opportunity.
• Worked productively as independent salesperson and as a team member on group assignments.
Ontario College, Ontario, CA
2000 - 2001
Created and delivered college level course dealing with drug interactions on body's systems. Monitored student progress, analyzed understanding, and ensured application of appropriate techniques and processes to accomplish course requirements.
• Instructed group of 35 students employing diversified teaching techniques in order to support all levels of learning.
Doyle Healthcare, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
1996 - 2000
Dispensed medications, specializing in neurological patients.
• Gathered extensive experience in prescription execution software such as: ProPharma, Kroll, etc.
• Maintained professional decorum with all clients while protecting their privacy and personal information.
Octagon Pharmacy, Riverside, CA
1992 - 1996
Dispensed medications, advised customers on side effects, and checked for interactions with other prescriptions. Trained and supervised assistant technicians. Maintained medication inventory.
Reed Drugs, Riverside, CA
1985 - 1992
Dispensed medication in high volume retail pharmacy. Counseled patients on broad range of diseases, medication side effects, and drug interactions.
• Gained thorough pharmaceutical knowledge and ability to relay this information in broad context to any audience.
• Realized a 30% efficiency improvement on filling of client prescription through implementation of dispensing protocol.
Geo Laboratories, Inc, Los Angeles, CA
Pharmaceutical Representative Assistant
American Cancer Society, Los Angeles, CA
PRWRA Nicole Miller - Mil-Roy Consultants - firstname.lastname@example.org