Resource Development Specialist
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Management • Marketing • Human Resources
Highly articulate and experienced professional with more than 10 years of progressive experience in areas of research, analysis, strategic management and marketing, team building and leadership, and written and oral communications. Effective problem solver with excellent time management and organizational skills.
Business & Market Analysis
Crisis Prevention & Management
Team Building and Leadership
Finance & Budget Administration
Decision-making & Problem Solving
Professional Communication Skills
· Proactive, strategic manager with ability to efficiently manage multiple projects while remaining within time, scope, and cost specification.
· Research, gather, compile, and analyze market, business, and financial metrics to create detailed reports for use in development of effective business strategies.
· Achievement oriented with proven ability to identify and leverage individual and team strengths toward accomplishment of organizational goals.
· Streamline completion of assigned projects through implementation of efficient time management and effective motivation of team members.
· Understand the importance of utilizing and adapt easily to advancing technologies and processes, ensuring subordinates are able to efficiently use new equipment and comply with procedures.
· Employ excellent interpersonal communication skills to manage and maintain client relations and ensure highest levels of satisfaction and repeat business.
· Experienced and successful fundraiser with background in grant research and writing that allow for continuation of and startup of new programs.
Resource Development Specialist, Non-profit Foundation
2002 - present
· Research, prepare, and coordinate development of proposals and grant submission in support of new and existing health and education programs.
· Create and foster business relations with agency and organization representatives engaged in public and private philanthropic endeavors.
· Assist in planning, development, and implementation of rural health care programs and services aimed at improvement and education of target market, while monitoring and ensuring compliance with granting agency specifications.
· Track grant submission status to funding sources, as well as progress of funds received.
Assistant Manager, Rent Right, Inc
2001 – 2002
· Successfully managed client accounts and support, ensuring proper and effective handling of requests, as well as problem resolution and customer service issues.
· Directed activities related to administration of client agreements, payment records and collection, and oversaw assigned personnel.
· Maintained responsibility for management of in-store promotional activities and advertising materials.
Tutor, ABC Tutoring, Inc.
· Encouraged and motivated educationally and socio-economically challenged students to attend and complete secondary education.
· Conducted regular evaluations of students.
Marketing Executive, Internship, Insurance.org
Analyzed client company’s employee benefits data, as well as market and business data, and assisted in development of marketing strategies.
Assessed and identified needs and created client understand of best practices.
Developed and implemented improved policies and procedures, resulting in improved efficiency and productivity.
Human Resources Assistant, Internship, Sands Petroleum
Conducted detailed analyses of employee data, assessing and identifying training and skills deficiencies.
Submitted proposals for appropriate employee training programs.
Aided in development of customized Human Resources Computer Application.
Assistant to the Manager, University Hospital
· Research and analysis work in the Management Engineering department.
· Researched, Redesigned and prepared Discharge procedures.
· Analyzed various data from employees and patients and incorporated the results in reengineering the discharge functions.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION & TRAINING
Master of Business Administration in Information Systems - 2001
Any State University
Master of Business Administration in Marketing – 1999
Institute of Business Administration, Karachi, PK
Microsoft Office 2000 • Macromedia Dreamweaver 3 • Microsoft Project