Advertising Sales Professional
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
· Highly accomplished Magazine Advertising Sales Professional with experience in business development, marketing, advertising, account management, strategic planning, and client relationship management.
· Proven success in managing sales teams and directing daily operations for multimillion-dollar publications.
· Consistently exceeded sales objectives due to sales expertise.
· Instrumental in expanding client base, maximizing revenue potential, and increasing client retention levels within highly competitive markets.
· Comprehensive background in copy writing, marketing collateral development, and presentation creation.
Hannon Communications / Group American Spa
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Directed sales responsibilities within the organization. Spearheaded business development initiatives. Supervised and trained sales representatives in daily job functions. Developed and introduced new customer service protocols.
· Exceeded sales objectives on a regular basis.
· Played an integral role in increasing sales levels and expanding market share through strategic planning and effective marketing programs.
· Increased customer retention levels within saturated markets.
Managed daily operations within the advertising department. Established advertising goals on a regular basis.
· Conceptualized and developed strategic marketing and advertising programs, which resulted in increased revenue levels.
· Led business development and customer expansion efforts, which optimized revenue potential.
National Care Symposium
INTERNET ADVERTISING SALES
Designed a corporate newsletter for publication on the Internet and in hardcopy.
· Participated in diverse aspects of advertising including designing marketing collateral and creating advertising programs.
· Cultivated business relationships with customers, which expanded customer base.
REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Executed all aspects of sales activities including lead generation, telemarketing, cold calling, and business development.
· Handled account management initiatives for high profile clientele.
Peterson Publications / Juvenile Diabetes Magazine
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Directed sales responsibilities within the assigned territory.
· Generated advertising revenue on a daily basis.
Bachelor of Arts, Public Relations – Wayne State University, Detroit, MI