Pharmacy Technician Retail
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
· Results-oriented Pharmacy Technician with experience in diverse aspects of pharmacology.
· Proven success in filling patient prescriptions and distributing prescription medications.
· Interacted with patients and physicians on a regular basis.
· Adept in streamlining daily processes and increasing productivity levels.
· Comprehensive background in various areas of information technology.
· Provided exceptional level of support to pharmacists on a daily basis.
· Played a key role in dispensing prescription medication for diverse patient base.
· Handled data entry activities associated with prescription information.
· Communicated with physicians and patients concerning inquiries and information verification.
· Contributed to daily operations involving mail-order pharmacy.
Bachelor of Science, Pharmacology
University of Hartford – East Hartford, CT
Graduated Summa Cum Laude; Dean’s List; GPA: 3.85
MERCK – MEDCO/MEDCO HEALTH SOLUTIONS
Kristen Coria - ResumesAP@aol.com - http://www.careerparadigms.com