Senior Sales Representative
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Sales and marketing professional with experience managing a major U.S. and global commodity. Earned a degree in finance. Computer skills include Microsoft Windows NT and 2000, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), QuickBooks, IDI warehouse system, USDA Futures, and EWR-New York Cotton Exchange. Fluent in Spanish.
Sales/Marketing/Scheduling/Management expertise includes:
· Executing sales and marketing strategies Identifying and evaluating revenue opportunities.
· Increasing revenue and reducing costs Improving client relations and overall operations.
· Measuring activities and results Arbitrating problems.
Commodities expertise includes:
· Purchasing commodity Controlling and tracking movement.
· Certificating for market Exporting of futures.
· Transferring ownership Putting in or taking off the market.
· Domestic railroad and trucking activities Global and domestic waterborne transportation activities.
HELIX COTTON & WAREHOUSING, Houston, Texas
Senior Sales and Distributing Representative, 2000 - Present
· Maintain sole responsibility for $3.6 million in annual gross cotton sales for an 11-state territory.
· Schedule and manage all warehousing, distribution, and exportation activities, serving as one of only 7 holding points for the New York Cotton Exchange.
· Manage all commodities' activities.
· Interact with the owner and chief executive officer, and supervise 20 office and warehouse personnel.
· Communicate externally with chief executive officers, presidents, and vice presidents representing other merchants, traffic managers representing cotton gins, farmers, and customer service managers.
Texas Cotton Association - Transportation and Warehousing Committee/Texas Cotton Ginners Association
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON
B.S., Finance, 2000
TRAINING: Futures market, IDI computer software, overseas outlook, and cotton forecasts