Inside Sales Advertising
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Marketing and sales professional with 7 years experience. Exceptional creativity and out-of-the box thinking. Excellent written and oral communications with ability to build rapport, identify client needs, and close the sale.
Doyle Publications, Birmingham, AL
2000 - Present
• Successfully researched, prospected, qualified, and sold television content from nationally syndicated show.
• Collaborated with outside sales teams and cold called CEOs to effectively expedite interviews.
• Coordinated CEO Forum Conference.
Reed Temp Agencies, Birmingham, AL
1997 - 2000
Executive Assistant and Desktop Publishing
• Created successful recruitment campaign theme.
• Conducted Internet research, created presentations, produced proposals, databases and reports.
• Clients included America Online, Newbridge Networks, PRC, TRW, Booz, Allen Hamilton, Freddie Mac, OneMain.com and CareerBuilder.
Goldman and Frank, Birmingham, AL
1996 - 1997
Marketing Assistant & Coordinator
• Received Outstanding Service Award.
• Supervised part-time employees, ensuring prompt delivery of marketing materials.
• Collaborated with Direct Mail Specialist and Public Relations Director to implement marketing plans.
• Created presentations, proposals, spreadsheets and databases.
• Managed promotional giveaways and photography.
• Proofread and updated marketing materials.
• Managed and expedited purchase and printing of collateral.
Goldman Publishers, Birmingham, AL
1993 - 1996
Advertising Account Executive
• Promoted to outside sales within 6 months.
• Effectively used cold calls to generate new business.
• Designed layouts and edited copy of display advertising.
• Successfully sold booth space and participated in trade shows.
Highland Corporation, Mobile, AL
1992 - 1993
Customer Service Representative
• Increased service agreement revenues by $4,000, earning top award.
• Exceeded inbound call goals by 40%.
• Expedited service requests, surpassing customer expectations.
FJK Promotions, Mobile, AL
1991 - 1992
• Generated highest number of new customers during promotional, winning 1st place.
• Implemented new marketing techniques that successfully increased revenues.
Industrial Electronics, Inc.
1989 - 1991
• Reduced production cycle times by 50% and decreased cost of recognition programs by $2,000 annually, earning Cost Effectiveness Award.
• Interviewed employees and wrote feature articles for internal publications.
• Scheduled and directed photo shoots.
• Coordinated publicity campaigns, generating local press coverage and improving community relations.
• MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel
George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia
Bachelor of Arts, Communication
Member - Toastmasters International
PRWRA Corey Edwards - Partnering For Success - Sterling, Virginia 20165 - http://www.Resumes4Results.com