Licensed Practical Nurse
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
• People-oriented self-starter; notable communication and customer service skills. Strong work ethic and clinical skills. Proficient in medical terminology, processes and equipment use. As member of interdisciplinary team, strive to provide continuum of best possible care, keeping needs of patients foremost in mind.
• Keen interpersonal skills and friendly personality. Readily establish rapport and sense of trust with patients of various ages, cultures, and socio-economic backgrounds as well as with peers, physicians and support personnel.
• Valued team member. Service-oriented; enjoy helping and supporting others. Conscientious and steady. Entrusted with confidential information.
• Noteworthy administrative skills. Flexible to changing priorities. Able to identify and resolve problems using available resources. Commended for strong organizational skills.
• Knowledgeable in physician's office tasks, i.e., intake of histories, phlebotomy, EKG, vitals, injections and medical lab procedures. Able to assist physician with medical procedures and perform office functions: answer phones, schedule appointments, update charts, etc.
Hopkins Care Center, Harrisville, Pennsylvania
2002 - Present
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN)
• Provide nursing care in assigned area to meet identified patient outcomes. Utilize recognized nursing techniques, procedures and established standards as outlined within the scope of practical nursing and under the direction of a registered nurse.
• Operate medical equipment such as: G-tube pump, suction machine, O2 concentrator, nebulizers, pulse oximetry, Hoyer lift.
K.C. Nursing, Harrisville, Pennsylvania
2001 - 2002
HOME HEALTH AIDE / LPN
• Established good rapport and assisted with all aspects of daily living for homebound patients. Monitored vital signs, assessed change in status, passed medications, provided personal care and changed non-sterile dressings.
• Utilized assessment skills to identify changes in patient's status and communicated observations to medical personnel.
Superior Inn, Harrisville, Pennsylvania
1996 - 2001
RESIDENT AIDE / MED TECH
• Competently provided comprehensive services for residents and assisted with tasks of daily living. Operated O2 concentrator and nebulizers. Courteously answered telephone.
• Followed established procedures to maintain safe, secure and healthy work environment.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION
Milltown County Career Center, Milltown, Pennsylvania
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Anatomy • Physiology • Mental Health • Medical/Surgical
Certified to work as LPN in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Results of personality and skills testing reveal strengths in:
Skilled Technology • Skilled Services • Clerical