Operating Room Technician
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
A position with opportunity to apply expertise as an Operating Room Technician and become an asset to a medical facility in providing superior patient care.
Saint Anne's Hospital, Lexingtion, KY
1991 - Present
Operating Room Instrument Technician
• Prepared instrument trays, L&D trays and cardiac cathlab for out patient surgery.
• Oversaw the ordering and distribution process of surgical instrument supplies.
• Distributed par-level and exchange carts to all units and procedure areas.
• Assisted with setting up operating room case cart for scheduled surgeries.
• Supervised autoclaving and gas sterilizing all trays.
• Carefully scoped instrument trays and set up surgical equipment.
• Proficiently operated the Steris machine.
• Thoroughly decontaminated, cleaned, sorted, and scoped instruments after surgical procedures.
Grandview Hospital, Louisville, KY
1988 - 1991
Certified Nurse Assistant
• Assisted RN and LPN medical staff with dedicated patient care.
• Prepared patient bedding, baths, and hygiene care.
• Promoted to Operating Room Instrument Technician.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Frankfurt County Vocational and Technical High School, Frankfurt, KY
Certified Electrocardiograph Technician 1992
Certified Nurse Assistant 1988
National Institute for the Certification of Healthcare Sterile Processing and Distribution Personnel
Certified Sterile Processing and Distribution Technician
Certification I.D. Number: 63782
PRWRA Dawn Reid - PTI Career Services - P.O. Box - Roselle, NJ 07203 - http://www.mypti.com