Real Estate Agent Best
77110 University Place, Boston, MA 00378 / Tel# (401) 555-7362 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Real Estate Agent
Real estate professional with 20 years residential sales experience. Demonstrated success in marketing residential sales programs, promotions, and campaigns. Expert at using Web technology to attract a targeted market segment. Ability to contact buyers and sellers quickly through an extensive, well-maintained network of contacts. Specialist in historic restorations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
· Historic Dwellings
· Personalized Service
· Network of Contacts
· Transaction Management
· Web Marketing
· Virtual Tours
· Leasing Experience
· Corporate Holdings
· Property Management
MCLEOD AND ASSOCIATES, Cambridge, MA
1997 - Present
Real Estate Agent
Founded single proprietorship focused on upscale, historic, single-family dwellings. Developed personalized marketing campaigns. Grew and nurtured network of colleagues, former clients, and business associates. Linked new home owners to restoration experts when needed.
· Formed strategic partnerships with universities and large corporations to identify newly hired senior professors, administrators, and corporate executives.
· Personally guided prospective home owners through neighborhoods to illustrate the range of historic dwellings on the market.
· Pioneered the use of Web sites with full 360-degree virtual tours to market homes nationally and internationally. Received recognition from Realtors’ Board for industry innovation.
HIGHLAND CORPORATION, Boston, MA
1992 - 1997
Coordinated and directed the management of a portfolio of 160 properties, with responsibility for marketing and selling surplus real estate. Served as the real estate liaison between internal corporate headquarters’ staff and external brokerage firms and landlords.
· Reviewed real estate due diligence materials and liabilities prior to acquisition; completed 11 divestitures in five years and completed assignments for 162 leases.
· Worked with MIS staff to develop, test, and implement real estate database programs.
· Reported to corporate managers on status of properties, issues with occupancy, and opportunities for additional property investment.
REED AND ASSOCIATES, Cambridge, MA
1986 - 1992
Managed a multi-million dollar real estate leasing portfolio of 205 domestic and international leased properties. Supervised an executive assistant and represented agency’s interests when working with outside brokerage firms, outside counsel, and subsidiaries’ management and landlords.
· Reviewed and negotiated 97 property leases and renewals that amounted to $45M in base rent commitments for two years (1990 to 1991); a total of 27% were international leases.
· Managed subleased office space in Boston, producing $385,000 in annual profit for six years.
· Oversaw the development of a database of properties to automate routine activity reporting.
· Received “Top Leasing Agent of the Year” award for two consecutive years.
BAKER AND BAKER, INC., Boston, MA
1982 - 1986
Marketed and brokered single family dwellings, duplexes, and condominiums, amounting to transactions of over $10M in four years. Met with prospective sellers, advised on pricing and staging, developed advertising strategy, hosted open houses and tours, and managed all transaction procedures. Introduced prospective buyers to the community and its neighborhoods, showed potential homes, counseled on bids and responses to counters, and managed purchase procedures.
· Drove marketing campaigns to establish an average time-to-sell of 45 days.
· Developed a network of real estate colleagues to locate and negotiate home purchases in an average of 60 days.
· Increased customer inquiries by 75% through referrals from satisfied clients.
Bachelor of Arts (Business Administration), 1982
Boston College, Boston, Massachusetts
LICENSES AND AFFILIATIONS
Licensed Real Estate Broker, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
National Association of Realtors
Massachusetts Association of Realtors
Certified Home Sales Specialist