Communications Professional Recent Graduate
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
· Results-oriented professional with experience in marketing, communications, business development, public relations, business administration, and relationship management.
· Background in diverse aspects of marketing and advertising initiatives.
· Proven success interacting with clients and increasing retention levels.
· Skilled in event planning and event management functions for high profile events.
· Dynamic leadership abilities concerning employee supervision, training, and professional development.
· Foreign language proficiency in Spanish, Italian, and French.
Bachelor of Arts, Dance & Communications (2004)
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT SANTA BARBARA – Santa Barbara, CA; GPA: 3.5
Extra in the movie 9 Months with Hugh Grant and Julianne Moore as a ballet dancer
Acted as the voice in a commercial for San Francisco Ballet’s, The Nutcracker
Dance Choreographer – University of California at Santa Barbara, Junior’s Concert
San Francisco Ballet – Dancer
· Managed all aspects of marketing within the organization.
· Developed marketing campaigns that increased visibility within the community.
· Increased campus exposure of Alpha Phi Sorority by designing and introducing strategic initiatives.
· Generated significant response at promotional booths.
· Spearheaded business development initiatives, which significantly expanded customer base.
· Played a key role in organizing all aspects of volunteer work for high profile events including Goleta Lemon Festival.
· Coordinated all aspects of events including planning stages through completion.
· Utilized sound management and training skills to instruct 5 dancers during rehearsals.
Choreographer – UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT SANTA BARBARA, Junior’s Concert, Santa Barbara, CA (2003-Present)
Promotions Director – WINDY CITY BAIL BONDS, Chicago, IL (2002)
Commercial Announcer – CLASSICAL RADIO STATION, New York, NY (1996)
Extra – TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX, Los Angeles, CA (1995)
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint