Executive Director Legal Counsel
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
CREDENTIALS AND OBJECTIVE
Executive Director for an Association or Not for Profit, Strategic Business Planner, or Legal and Regulatory Analyst employing organizational and management skills to achieve institutional goals.
Business Management / Executive Administration / Legal Counsel
Over six years of business, contract, personnel and financial analysis in private and corporate legal counsel. Seasoned writer and discerning researcher, capable of reducing loss and liability of both individuals and industry-leading corporate clients. Experience includes small and mega-corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, contract resolution, policy development, personnel administration, and establishment of operational procedures.
Awarded a Doctorate of Jurisprudence from University of Wisconsin School of Law. Graduate credential is supported by a Bachelor of Arts degree in Classical Humanities from the University of Wisconsin. Member of the Wisconsin and American Bar Association(s). Academic and professional credentials have been enhanced with additional training in operations, management, human resource regulations, personnel development and training, community service administration, and numerous computer based business applications.
Leadership expertise has been sought by numerous professional and community organizations. Served as Vice President of Kappa Alpha Theta Sorority, and program coordinator for Wisconsin Special Olympics and Race for the Cure. Most recent administrative role is Director of Fund Raising and Development for the Milwaukee Humane Society.
• Identify recent Supreme Court decision regarding sexual harassment claims and liabilities, presented information to Senior Partners, lead to edit of existing policies and handbook for the firm and numerous corporate clients.
• Adept skills in interviewing, selecting, assigning projects, reviewing, and evaluating interns and legal administrative personnel.
• Established "first of its kind" all-access server system to enable partners and professors to monitor cases assignments and research projects for all intern and co-op students.
• Intuitive understanding of state business law and financial guidelines led to the development of an investment structure that significantly diminished special regulatory filing, thereby eliminating over 50% of client legal fees.
• Sought by Senior Partners to "rescue" an unfinished corporate document, coordinated administrative and research staff to complete the project within 24 hours, savings to the corporate client potential penalties of $300K per day.
• Insight to practical applications of business software enabled me to negotiate a trial run of "legal specific software", saved the firm significant investment and validated accuracy of 500 legal citings for major case.
• Appointed Chair of annual fund-raiser for the Milwaukee Humane Society, coordinated donation of services and products, achieved a land mark participation with a 45% reduction in event expenditures.
Goldman and Frank
1999 - Present
Lincoln, Beale, & Frank
1998 - 1999
Baker and Baker
1998 - 1998
Judge Adam Helix
1997 - 1998
Judicial Intern Massachusetts Superior Court
PRWRA Ric Lanham - email@example.com - RL Stevens & Associates - http://www.interviewing.com