Sales Representative Property Services
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
· With more than 4 years of solid experience in account management and new account acquisition sales.
· Proven track record meeting and exceeding sales plan while insuring total customer satisfaction.
· Computer skills include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), and Xactimate.
Areas of Expertise:
· Conducting strategic marketing research
· Managing existing accounts
· Building a network of contacts
· Developing a referral base
· Building client relationships
· Assessing client needs
· Closing the sale
· Cold calling and prospecting for new business
· Developing marketing plans
· Creating proposals
· Conducting polished presentations
· Scheduling and time management
· Overcoming objections
· Insuring client satisfaction
BLACKMON MOORING STEAMATIC – Houston, Texas
2002 to Present
Sales Representative / Project Management
Managed a $675,000 territory throughout the Houston metropolitan area. Generated the sales of commercial and residential fire and water remediation services. Developed relationships with insurance agents, insurance adjusters, store managers, risk managers, business owners, company presidents, subcontractors, and property managers with hotels and apartments. Negotiated contracts from $1,000 to $50,000. Managed as many as 10 projects per week and supervised up to 45 crewmembers.
· Grew territory from ground zero to $400,000 within first year
· Achieved 122.5% of sales plan in second year
UNIFIRST – Houston, Texas
2000 to 2002
Outside Sales Representative
Generated the sale of industrial supplies and laundry services. Called on owners, managers, operations managers, human resource managers, and property managers. Major accounts included industrial companies, restaurants, auto shops, dentists, physicians, oil and gas companies, and petrochemical companies. Negotiated 3 to 5 year contracts ranging from $52,000 to $780,000.
· Ranked in Top 5% of company nationwide out of 370 representatives in First Quarter 2002 for top sales.
· Awarded Regional Sales Representative of the Month in May 2001 out of 70 representatives in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.
· Recognized as Sales Representative of the Month in May, August, and October 2001 for top sales out of 7 representatives.
· Built business from ground zero through all new acquisition sales.
KRAUSE’S PAINT AND DECORATING CENTER – Brenham, Texas
1996 to 2000
Sold paint and decorating supplies on a retail level.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY
College Station, Texas
Bachelor of Science – May 2000
Basic Sales Training - Unifirst
Ace Sales Training – Blackmon Mooring