604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Leadership role as Manager of Administration, Senior Project Coordinator, or Director of Personnel Development and Training.
Over 25 years of management, administration, and training in the banking, mortgage finance, associations, and fund raising industries. Demonstrated record of success enhancing efficiency, increasing productivity, and generating profit and revenue.
• Negotiator of resources and personnel within an association/foundation environment.
• Practical business approach to modify and enhance workflow processes.
• Standardize and implement policies, procedures, and regulatory guidelines.
• Coordinator of personnel, resources, and equipment in time-critical situations.
• Resolve conflicts while maintaining positive internal/external relationships.
• Able to build internal cooperation and ownership of organizational goals.
Post Foundation, Battle Ridge, MI
1989 - Present
Assistant to the Sr. Vice President of Programs
• Key liaison between workforce and Sr. VP on multiple, simultaneous special projects
• Coordinated problem resolution strategies to improve procedures, systems and staffing
• Developed and implemented new reporting procedure for grants ranging from $5K to $5M
• Took step to diminish preparation time, review, and process of grants by 30%
• Developed correspondence guidelines for national/international Internet activity
• Significantly reduced response time and dramatically cut operating/postage expenses
• Managed eight direct staff and developed/monitored a $285M annual operating budget
• Wrote and directed training programs for directors; increased employee competence, corporate credibility and operational efficiency
• Monitored individual domestic and international grants
• Logistics Specialist for world wide seminars and colloquiums
Jefferson Finance Corporation, Indianapolis, IN
1986 - 1989
• Supervised all divisions and personnel within the appraisal department
• Administrative oversight of all issues related to government and regulatory compliance
• Reviewed, adjusted and prepared all final draft documentation according to protocol
Lincoln Savings and Loan, Lincoln, OH
1982 - 1986
Personnel Director/Executive Administrator
• Organized new personnel department to service a Savings and Loan of 103 employees
• Conducted all Human Resources functions including hiring, firing, and personnel evaluations
• Wrote and implemented uniform job descriptions, evaluation criteria, and salary reviews
• Identified deficiencies and rewrote policies, procedures, and Employee Handbook
Reliant Mortgage Group, Lincoln, OH
1976 - 1982
• Administrative responsibilities and functions
TRAINING AND CREDENTIALS
• Pursued Business and Computer training from Post Community College.
• Awarded advanced computer certifications from Productivity International.
Additional certifications from:
• Covey Leadership Institute, Western Michigan University
• Dale Carnegie Management Course, Lincoln, Ohio.
• Disney Guide to Orientation, Disney Land/Florida