604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
SECURITY OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
Over 20 years proven experience in security and contingency operations worldwide. Disciplined, military-trained expert in development and implementation of security plans, addressing personnel, equipment, and facilities. Gifted people manager and equipment administrator. Big-picture thinker with exceptional analytical skills. Key areas of knowledge, skills, and abilities include:
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Strategic Operations
• Personal Security
• Team Training
• Equipment Readiness
• Manpower Planning
• Weapons Expert
• Facilities Protection
• Threat Analysis
• Technical Recruiting
• Operations Planning
• Rapid Deployment
• Document Control
Military Police School
Advanced Physical Security School
Personnel Security Managers Course
Special Weapons / Reaction Team (SRT)
Intrusion / Detection Site Defense Course
Nuclear Biological Chemical Officers Course
Criminal Investigations Division Course (CID)
Hazardous Materials / Waste Handlers Course
US Customs Inspectors Course,
US Department of the Treasury
Basic Patrol Driving Course,
Texas DPS Law Enforcement Academy
Emergency Lifesaver / EMT,
Fayetteville Technical Community College
SELECTED PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Served as senior, non-commissioned officer as part of a 1700-person internationally deployed security force.
• Maintained general and special operational readiness of 21-member quick response, airmobile security force for no-notice, global deployment within 18 hours.
• Prepared and maintained organizational contingency operations plans in support of assigned Department of Defense special missions; continuously updated plans to meet changing mission environments.
• Maintained $1M in vehicle and weapon assets, ensuring accountability, security, and readiness.
• Consistently achieved 100% equipment readiness rating for unannounced deployment exercises.
• Insured currency and accuracy of equipment maintenance and inventory records.
• Assigned 1200 plus newly arrived personnel in 12 months to 20 subordinate units by matching individual qualifications to unit needs.
• Maintained 100% recruit retention for 1998, through excellent rapport with students and parents.
• Prepared and implemented individual and team training programs to include tactical security operations, weapons qualifications, physical training, and equipment readiness.
US Army Recruiting Battalion, Mission Viejo, CA
1996 - 1999
Assistant Station Commander
Contacted, interviewed, and recruited high school and college students. Gave formal and informal presentations, regarding advantages of Army career to civic groups, high schools, and colleges. Developed new recruiters through hands-on training and sharing of knowledge and experience.
82nd Military Police Company, Fort Bragg, NC
1991 - 1996
Oversaw mission performance of 21-person unit responsible for physical and tactical security of Division Command Center. Managed all individual and unit training records. Led unit through major Department of Defense directed tactical operation in Caribbean.
110th Military Police, Germany
1987 - 1991
Military Police Company, Fort Sheridan, IL
1986 - 1987
193rd Military Police, Company, Germany
1983 - 1986
SENIOR MILITARY CUSTOMS INSPECTOR
410th Military Police Company, Fort Hood, TX
1982 - 1983
National American University
91 Credit Hours
Nick Marino - Outcome Resumes and Career Service - firstname.lastname@example.org - Bishop, TX 78343