Personal Assistant Office Manager
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
· Results-oriented Personal Assistant with experience in public relations, marketing, business administration, customer service, accounting, and customer relationship management.
· Exposure to diverse areas of the entertainment industry.
· Adept in streamlining business processes and increasing operational efficiency levels.
· Instrumental in increasing customer retention and customer satisfaction levels within highly competitive markets.
· Handling financial management functions including general ledger accounting, budgeting, and accounts receivable.
· Proven success in managing operations within fast-paced office environments.
· Comprehensive background in administrative functions including drafting correspondence, filing, and fielding customer inquiries.
Dryden Productions – Hollywood, CA; Studio City, CA
PERSONAL ASSISTANT / OFFICE MANAGER
Served as the Personal Assistant for the owner of the company, supporting cash management and bid development. Directed office management functions on a daily basis. Supervised employees in daily job tasks. Coordinated travel itineraries for foreign/domestic travel. Contributed to sales activities including sales reporting.
· Provided high level of administrative support to executives.
· Handled general ledger accounting, financial management, and tax filing functions.
· Worked with business issues involving studios, edit/graphic bays, and remote trucks.
Hyde Corporation – Burbank, CA
CUSTOMER RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVE
Handled credit and collections for an organization specializing in television, film and sound post-production. Served as primary liaison between the organization and corporate headquarters. Participated in accounts receivable and collections functions involving national and international customers. Provided exceptional level of support concerning business administration.
· Managed all aspects of customer relationship management on a daily basis, which resulted in increased customer retention levels.
· Spearheaded the implementation of new accounting software, which resulted in increased productivity levels among employees.
· Supervised and trained employees in daily job responsibilities.
· Researched and resolved customer complaints in a timely manner, which resulted in increased customer satisfaction levels.
Bachelor of Arts, Communications – Sherwood Oaks College, CA
Team Building, Dun & Bradstreet Collection / Strategy, Women in Management, Film, Editing
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Outlook, QuickBooks