Worldwide Procurement Director
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Position as a Global Director of Business Development, Vice President of Manufacturing, or Senior Supply Chain Strategist where management skills and experience can contribute to achieve company goals.
Professional career reflects 20 years experience in international leadership, business planning, operational design, supply chain management, purchasing, materials management, quality implementation and consumer service. Met increasing demands of market place to strategize business expansion objectives for a $7.6B global organization, with 25 operating facilities worldwide.
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Technology
Academic credentials enhanced with professional training as: Certified Manufacturing Engineer, Certified Project Manager, Covey Executive Leadership Course, and 6-Sigma Executive Training.
• Held purchasing responsibilities of $500M MRO commodity requirements and $300M in capital equipment.
• MRO supply contracts served 3 large divisions and extended to 31 global manufacturing sites.
• Identified $10M in annual cost saving and created long range processes to sustain that savings.
• Coordinated a $2.2M capital asset "rebuilding-retooling program" for 16 major projects over a 12 month period, saving the organization millions of dollars for "new/replacement equipment."
• Developed a multi-phase outsourcing strategy that reduced floor space by 20%, diminished capital expenditures by 25%, reduced inventory by 10%, and cut annual production costs by 10%.
• Designed and implemented a $100M supply contract that reduced materials costs by 11% in 25 global sites.
• Spearheaded new product launch requiring $100M in capital equipment and $5M in annual operating cost.
• Led new product division to goal acquisition, 3% under capital budget and 5% under projected expense plan, while eliminating staff turnover for duration of the project.
• Established interface of all departments to reduce costs with Six Sigma Black/Green belt initiatives.
• Designed new manufacturing technique based on European patent technology that reduced capital cost 22%, increased thru-put 40%, improved scrap material by 6%, and eliminated 38% production costs.
Maxwell Incorporated, Columbus, Indiana
2001 - Present
Senior Director of Strategic Programs
Industrial Engine Company, Columbus, Indiana
1979 - 2001
Director of Purchasing and Worldwide Procurement Director
Directed all purchasing operations including worldwide procurement. Supervised manufacturing engineering and product assembly line operations. Managed technical development for new products. Maintained technical engineering facilities, and performed manufacturing engineering duties.
PRWRA Ric Lanham - email@example.com - RL Stevens & Associates - http://www.interviewing.com