604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Professional magazine planning consultant credited with programming "The Granite Bay Publishing Model," recognized as the leader in models for the publishing industry. The model accurately budgets and predicts paid circulation or rate base and revenue as well as a broad scope of equally valuable features exclusive to the publishing industry.
• Editing • Planning
• Direct Mail • Finance Planning
• Consulting • Training
• Public Speaking • Problem Resolution
• Grant Development Programming • Revenue Projection/Forecasting
• Source Analysis • Marketing
Successful career history as a consultant for a medley of highly visible magazine publications, newspaper editor and marketing professional for publishing firms.
• Created business/financial-planning model utilizing Excel spreadsheet formulas customized to publication's specific requirements, identified in the industry as "The Granite Bay Publishing Model". Recognized for its capabilities and performance, the new model replaced previous models. Features include automated evaluation, analysis and reduced data entry, expense tracking and forecasting.
• Extensive interaction with Circulation Directors, Publishers, Art Directors and Editors.
• Experience developing financial business plans, composing proposals, conducting training seminars and providing technical support to users.
Goldman and Frank Publishers, New Haven, CT
1992 - Present
Central Missouri State University
Bachelor of Science, Mass Communications/Journalism
PRWRA Rosemarie Ginsberg - Creative Staffing Associates - Csadirecthire@aol.com - http://www.creativeresumesnjobs.com