Senior Product Management Financial
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Product Manager with experience in product design and development, project management, and marketing. Background includes concept development, product design, support functions, strategic marketing services to determine distribution, price, and promotions, internal and beta testing, product launches, product profitability, and product design. Computer skills include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Microsoft Project, and Visio, with an understanding of Web design and network protocols.
FERNDALE CORPORATION, Houston, Texas
Senior Product Manager, 1998 - Present
Managed all operations involved in requirements gathering, design, development, and execution of new or enhanced product offerings for e-commerce and company initiatives within regional, national, and third party markets. Interacted internally with vice presidents, directors, and managers representing information technology, gateway/networking, authorization, quality assurance, engineering, check processing, electronic payments, customer care, merchant services, accounting and billing, strategic marketing, communications, legal, planning and analysis, and risk management. Supervised a product service manager.
· Served as project leader over project component and infrastructure with 15 direct reports involved in the design and development of solution that allows consumers to send and receive money from one consumer to another through e-commerce. Worked closely on testing and modifications in a timely fashion until rollout was achieved.
· Co-developed the first non-face-to-face electronic payments offering a consumer check payment option that is processed electronically.
· Originally a product manager overseeing development projects related to gaming, grocery, and financial vertical markets until promoted to senior position, specializing in e-commerce services.
· Managed corporate initiative projects and improved the project management process within the organization. Served as liaison for assessments and impact analyses on existing projects and new opportunities, as well as leading corporate planning process efforts.
SFB, California and Georgia
Marketing Manager, 1989 - 1998
Worked with the product development group to enhance existing products and generate new product offerings. Marketed products to internal sales force and distributors. Interacted externally with financial institutions, processors, and terminal providers.
· Developed sales tools such as launch kits, training materials, and communications collateral.
· Introduced a new check reader for retail and grocery store market that provided an additional peripheral device along with the credit card terminal as a complete solution.
Georgia State University
B.S., Marketing, 1997
National Automated Clearing House Association