604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
A dedicated technical professional with five years experience encompassing various facets of web-based application development. Currently seeking an opportunity to apply previous skills and expertise to achieve company goals.
• Develop, coordinate, and facilitate projects from stage of concept to full implementation.
• Work well independently and within team-based environments.
• Apply high level of motivation and organization to all professional endeavors.
• Communicate effectively with diverse populations in written and verbal formats.
• Create dynamic data driven web sites including personalization, search, and commerce functionality.
TECHNICAL SKILLS BY APPLICATION
• Windows 2000 Server, Windows NT 4.0 Server, Windows 95/98
• UNIX, Mac OS, installation/configuration NTFS
• Internet Information Server 4.0/5.0 setup/configuration
• Web Site Management, Directory Security SSL
• Database Design/Development/Administration
• MS SQL Server 6.5/7.0, mySQL, MS Access
• Microsoft Visual Interdev, Homesite, Site Server 3.0
• Active Server Pages, ADO, COM/DCOM, TCP/IP
• Visual Basic, Java, Object Oriented Programming principles
RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL HISTORY
Helix Corporation, Boulder, Colorado
1999 - Present
Doyle and Associates, Fort Collins, Colorado
1998 - 1999
SFB Corporation, Englewood Colorado
1997 - 1998
Colorado State University (Continuing Education, Fort Collins Colorado
1996 - 1997
EDUCATION AND SPECIALIZED TRAINING
Colorado State University
Wordsmith Professional Web Developers Conference
Developed and launched comprehensive company e-commerce program.
Successfully managed all company Internet and intranet content.
Acted as Technology Manager for HP 2000 web site.
Assisted in completion of Colorado Breast Cancer Foundation web site on voluntary basis.
Gretchen Gaede - The Write Words - Fort Collins, Colorado 80524 - http://www.writewordsonline.com - email@example.com