Elementary Teacher Grades K 3
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Elementary Teacher (K-3) with goal to promote students' pro-social, lifelong behavior, accommodate individual students' abilities and needs, and foster students' desire to be lifelong learners.
ST. GEORGE'S UNIVERSITY, St. Paul, MN
Masters, Education in Teaching and Learning
Thesis: "Integrated Technology in the Kindergarten Classroom." Included Curriculum Writing.
UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, Minneapolis, MN
Bachelor of Science, Elementary Education
Endorsements: Kindergarten and Information Media
* Kindergarten Convention
* Integrated Technology in the Kindergarten Classroom
TECHNICAL COLLEGE, Pine City, MN
Associate Degree, Taxidermy
• Co-Chaired the Technology Committee at Elementary School. Integrated state-of-the-art technology into classroom activities. Skills: AppleWorks / iMac, Digital Camera, Computer Projectors, Kid Pix, Graph Club, and extensive K-3 software. Also: Microsoft Works and Word, Mac Draw, Claris Works, PageMaker, Harvard Graphics, E-mail, Internet. Consistently evaluate educational software.
• Classroom teaching experience: traditional classrooms, mainstreaming, including teaming, adults and peer mentorship, different learning styles, classroom management, and interdisciplinary staffing.
• Work in diverse educational settings and with diverse learners. Taught in the American and British school systems. Worked with students with mental and physical disabilities, including speech and communication disorders, autism, and various mild to moderate to severe learning difficulties.
• Coordinated and led Kid Stop activities for community youth (K-6) fostering self-esteem and cooperative skills.
CLASSROOM TEACHING EXPERIENCE
SCHOOLS / DISTRICT, Bluff Falls, MN
1998 - Present
Kindergarten Teacher: Elementary School
Coached Boys Basketball
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, St. Paul, MN
1997 - 1998
Student Teaching: Kindergarten (a.m. and p.m. classes)
XYZ FIRST SCHOOL, England, United Kingdom
1996 - 1997
GRADE SCHOOL, Cold Ridge, MN
1995 - 1996
MINNESOTA NATIONAL GUARD
1994 - 1995
Leadership, Time Management, Problem Solving
PRWRA Barb Poole - Hire Imaging - firstname.lastname@example.org