Sales Manager Technology
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Accomplished sales and management professional with 10+ years of top-ranking, high-tech experience.
· Strong sales background includes relationship selling, territory development and Fortune 500 client service, with proven ability to manage and penetrate key accounts. Routinely exceed quotas.
· Top producer. Winner of more than 15 awards for sales results since 1995, including President’s Club (five times). Achieved annual sales of up to $4.2 million.
· Special expertise in IT includes storage management and storage networking. Work effectively with sales engineers to pinpoint and fill client needs with customized technology solutions.
· Completely turned around sales of storage devices, leading area from #7 ranking to #1 among eight regions as Area Manager at AAA Technology Corp (1999-2001).
AAA Technology Corp., Southfield, MI
Area Vice President, Sales (2001-present). Contribute to top management team. Report to Regional VP.
· Tasked with revenue and customer attainment for four states, Ontario and Quebec. Build and manage teams of up to 13 Sales Reps, System Engineers, Field Engineers and Administrator in Great Lakes Area.
· Maintain #1 ranking for sales of SAN, NAS and enterprise backup solutions to Fortune 500 clients.
· For outstanding results, awarded President’s Club twice (2001, 2002).
· Regularly rank #1 for revenue among all areas in US (Q2, Q3, Q4 FY 01 and Q2 FY 02).
Area Manager (1999-2001). Handpicked by President to lead turnaround of sales in Great Lakes Area.
· Hired and rebuilt entire sales team after dismissal of existent Sales Reps and Sales Engineers.
· Awarded as “Area Manager of the Quarter” (Q1 FY 01) for exceeding revenue quotas through direct sales and channel partners of MTI Open Systems storage and backup solutions.
District Manager (1998-1999). Planned and led new business development in emerging territories.
· Oversaw sales in Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Columbus and Cincinnati. Hired and managed territory sales teams. Grew revenue and customer base through sales of MTI Open Systems storage solutions.
· For results, awarded President’s Club (1998) and District Manager of the Quarter (Q3 FY 98).
Senior Sales Representative (1992-1998). Based in Westmont, IL. Responsible for revenue growth in Chicago land area. Achieved success in financial, manufacturing and healthcare marketplaces.
· Provided sales of DEC VAX/Alpha and Open Systems storage and backup solutions.
· For achieving sales of up to $4.2 million ($1.7 million above quota), awarded President’s Club twice (1995, 1996), Salesman of the Year (1995), Salesman of the Quarter (three times) and Fast Starts Award Winner (1993). Ranked as “Million Dollar/Quarter Performer” five times during period.
Sales Representative: Memorex Telex Corp., Chicago, IL (1992).
Senior Sales Representative: EMC Corp., Park Ridge, IL (1989-1991).
· “Managing People” executive program, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania (2000).
· Extensive product training; familiar with Veritos, Legato, EMC and other products (ongoing).
· Bachelor of Arts: Marketing and Psychology (dual major), University of Michigan (1988).
Kevin Donlin - firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.gresumes.com