604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Highly accomplished Consultant with continued success driving revenue growth, exceeding objectives, and increasing operational efficiency levels within multimillion-dollar organizations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
· Organizational Management
· Strategic Planning
· Financial Management
· Project Management
· Revenue Maximization
· Business Development
· Employee Supervision
· Client Relationship Management
MAXIMUS, Inc. – Reston, Virginia
SENIOR MANAGER – CONSULTING GROUP / REVENUE SERVICES DIVISION
Project Director – State of New Jersey (2004-Present)
Project Manager – District of Columbia Public Schools (1999-Present)
Provided industry-specific consulting services to State and Local government clients. Handled project management functions from inception through completion including planning projects, establishing project deliverables, evaluating project status, and maintaining project budgets. Coordinated staffing requirements for multiple projects. Led strategic planning initiatives concerning Individualized Education Plans management systems. Participated in consulting functions involving Medicaid claiming. Aided in business development efforts. Managed all aspects of financial functions including financial analysis, budgeting, cost vs. benefit analysis, and variance analysis. Formulated fiscal year Medicaid revenue projections and analyzed results. Prepared and reviewed cost reports. Handled budget management functions. Led process re-engineering responsibilities. Assessed Medicaid claiming processes and identified areas for improvement. Ensured compliance with Federal regulations. Provided high level of support during annual Federal and State audits. Communicated project status to high profile individuals including DC Chief Financial Officer, DC Council Members, School Boards, and Office of the DC Chief Administrative Officer.
· Played a key role in driving revenue growth.
· Streamlined daily processes and increased productivity levels.
· Contributed to increasing Federal Medicaid revenues from multiple school districts in New Jersey.
· Played an instrumental role in producing over $100 million in Medicaid revenue due to sound business acumen.
· Executed project management functions within budgetary constraints and allotted time frames.
· Led client relationship management functions, which resulted in increased client retention in the market.
· Supervised and trained employees in daily job responsibilities.
· Evaluated internal controls, identified areas for risk exposure, and improved operational efficiency levels.
MAXIMUS, Inc. – McLean, Virginia
MANAGER – CONSULTING GROUP / REVENUE SERVICES DIVISION (1997-1999)
Lead Consultant – State of New Mexico, Children, Youth, & Families Department (1999)
Lead Consultant – State of Nevada Education Department (1996-1998)
Participated in data collection and data analysis activities. Created cost projections. Developed project status reports and presented results to client management. Executed all aspects of project management for high profile projects. Participated in case review tasks.
· Spearheaded the implementation of Medicaid recovery initiatives involving child welfare, juvenile justice, and special education.
· Evaluated Federal regulations governing Title IV-E program.
· Led Medicaid funding responsibilities for school-based services within the State of Nevada.
· Handled all aspects of Title IV-E initiatives for the State of New Mexico including case review and quality assurance.
RESEARCH ASSISTANT – CONSULTING GROUP / REVENUE SERVICES DIVISION
Lead Consultant – State of Tennessee Department of Human Services (1997)
Lead Consultant – State of Connecticut Department of Children & Families (1996)
Led the state-wide revenue maximization project successfully. Supervised 12 case review specialists in daily job tasks. Formulated management reports in a timely manner. Established project costs. Created a manual that outlined Federal and State guidelines involving Title IV-E program. Collaborated on the development of an audit trail for children claimed under Title IV A Emergency Assistance program.
· Managed case review component concerning Title IV-E foster care review.
· Contributed to Title IV‑A Emergency Assistance audit for the Office of the Inspector General for Tennessee Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services.
· Generated in excess of $21 million for the State of Tennessee.
· Played an integral role in generating over $50 million in Federal receipts for the State of Connecticut.
· Produced receipts in excess of $25 million for the State of Tennessee.
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology; Minor in Business (1996)
ST. JOSEPH’S COLLEGE – West Hartford, CT
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook