604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
• CEO, Founder, and current President of a highly successful 13 year old company with accounts worldwide and nationally featured products and personnel.
• Highly qualified Aromatherapist and Licensed Massage Therapist with nearly 20 years experience in artfully hand-blending and manufacturing the highest quality bath and beauty products on the market.
• Specialist in research and development. Skilled Product Developer, from concept through design through extension of product lines - bath and massage oils, bath salts, body gels and lotions, linen sachets, sprinkles and candles, and a line of 14 authentic aromatherapy combinations.
• Wholesale manufacturer of private label product lines for national clients.
• Expertise in anatomy and physiology combined with hundreds of hours of worldwide academic research in the fields of herbology and aromatherapy. Studies of essential oils, production, distribution, and quality, completed in the US as well as in France and Egypt.
• Founder and former Owner of a relaxation retreat and stress management spa and the launching ground for the aromatherapy products.
• Public Speaker and Seminar Presenter on alternative therapy modalities and their impact on human physiology including aromatherapy, herbs, stress management, massage, "sound" health, and color therapy.
Highland Corporation, Aspen, CO
1999 - Present
Owner, President, Custom Blender
Created, manufactured, packaged, and sold a variety of bath and beauty products to individuals through catalogs as well as through small and large retail outlets under personal and private labels. Clients also include spas, beauty salons, chiropractic clinics, massage and physical therapists, and upscale boutiques.
Sports Company, Denver, CO
1997 - 1999
Conceptualized, created and purchased men's clothing and specialty items for golfers, hunters and fishermen.
Helix Interiors, San Diego, CA
1989 - 1997
Created faux finish painting for interior designers and architects throughout California.
World Retreat Center, La Jolla, CA
1983 - 1989
Founded and operated the first stress and pain management center in San Diego area, focusing on flotation therapy, massage therapy, and neuromuscular programming for accelerated sports performance. Supervised personnel and operations; handled advertising, public relations, public speaking, financial record keeping, and product research and design as well as retail distribution.
Industrial Chemicals, Inc., Houston, TX
1980 - 1983
Conducted sales calls for drilling and industrial chemicals to major oil companies.
Industrial Savings and Loan, Houston, TX
1978 - 1980
Internal Auditor, Accounting Supervisor
Supervised six clerks, reconciled accounts, and researched and documented errors, bad debt and embezzlement.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Aromatherapy College, Mill Valley, CA
The Science of Essential Oils
American Massage Therapy Association
Certified Massage Therapist
Esoterica Philosophy Center , Santa Cruz, CA
Sound and Color Course Work
"Sound Health;" how sound impacts the physiology and psychology of the human body. "Color Therapy"; color and its impact on the psychological, physical, and emotional bodies.
Areas of continued studies include
Medical Aromatherapy, Jin Shin Do Massage, Shiatsu Accupressure Massage, Polarity Therapy, Neuromuscular Deep Tissue Massage Therapy, Swedish Massage.