Project Coordinator Loan Processing
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
To apply strong loan processing and account management experience to a Loan Officer or Mortgage Broker position with a customer focused financial/mortgage institution in the Triangle, North Carolina area.
• Loan Processing/Analysis • Organizational/Account Management
• Underwriting • Individualized/Group Communications
• Personal Assessment/Evaluations • Financial Product Sales/Cross-Selling
• Financial/Loan Business Knowledge • Budgeting Planning/Costing
• Customer-Oriented Philosophy • Collaborative Team Member
• Technical Aptitude • Advertising/Publications Writing
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Enthusiastic, innovative, and authoritative individual who is committed to the total development of people and projects.
• Creative marketing skills from business background in sports, financial and technical industry areas.
• Solid experience base and organizational planning initiatives.
• Strong knowledge of rules, regulations, strategies, coaching methods and management.
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
• Plan, organize and complete tasks in the shortest, most efficient manner, extremely versatile.
• Tactful and diplomatic in high-pressure, multi-task situations; confidently and competently handles behavioral situations in the most positive manner.
• Outstanding business management experience and training while involved with various companies.
• Technical Skills Include: Microsoft Office and Windows OS 95/98/00/NT, Word, Excel, Access, Online Communications, and other proprietary programs.
CLARION UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA, Clarion, PA
Bachelor of Science, Communications
Concentration in Marketing/Advertising
AMERISTEEL, Raleigh, NC
2001 - Present
• Assisted in multiple projects, including drafting, shipment coordination and ongoing customer service issues and programs. Solve customer problems and ensure total quality control.
GALE FORCE HOLDINGS, Raleigh, NC
1999 - Present
• Assisted in multiple Carolina Hurricanes and other game day operations.
THE ICE HOUSE, Cary, NC
1998 - 2001
Marketing Manager/Assistant Manager
• Developed program curriculum, league schedules and monitor marketing management and related projects. Organized, staffed and instructed all hockey clinics, camps and private lessons. Supervised youth games and recognized/corrected problems in the program. Monitored the registration and progress of programs. Recruit league coaches and train them. Produced and distributed schedules and add to database. Organized all child and adult special events, figure skating and hockey programs. Organized and recruited tournaments at the facility.
• Developed practice curriculum per age group; conducted ongoing coach and player clinics, promoting goodwill, sportsmanship and a positive learning focused environment. Reviewed weekly checklist and serve as key liaison to general manager.
• Key management responsibilities: customer service, follow up, collections, promotions development, employee management, policy enforcement.
• Responsible for referee qualifying, training, scheduling, and management; train and evaluate new referees.
• Managed, trained and supervised retail employees. Monitored sales, supplies and inventories/inventory control. Placed purchase orders for complex and all pro-shop hockey/sports/figure skating and related equipment. Worked closely with vendors and create displays to increase sales.
FIRST UNION MORTGAGE CORPORATION, Raleigh, NC
1998 - 2000
• Key duties include analysis of loan approval documentation.
• Ensured total quality control on all documentation from fault checking to system/non-system monetary errors.
• Assisted with mass loan sales and all processes associated with this area.
• Handled FHA, VA and Conventional loans.
• Created collateral packages for each loan.
PRWRA John M. O'Connor - President - CareerProResumes.com - firstname.lastname@example.org - 919-787-2400