Radio On Air Talent
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Radio On-Air Talent position.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
On-Air Radio Personality/Station Programmer with 4 years of experience encompassing digital production, studio and live broadcasts, and commercial voice-overs. Expert in consistently entertaining large audiences with tireless enthusiasm.
• Knowledgeable in operations of state-of-the-art production studios.
• Talent for generating creative ideas and organizing projects.
• Wrote promotion copy for various station events.
• Highly organized. Strong in planning and implementing programs.
• Sociable, personable, and communicate easily with a broad range of personalities.
BMDD Racing, Cambridge, MA
1998 - Present
Camera Operator for FoxSports
Operate camera for BMDD Racing.
KLSA, Franklin Communications, Sampson, AS
1998 - Present
On-Air Talent (Oldies on Sunday nights) / Fill in Board Operator
WOST-TV, Howard Broadcasting, Medford, AS
1997 - Present
Technical Director/Production Assistant/Voice Work
Direct technical aspects of newscast. Operate cameras and run audio for newscast. Operate cameras on live telecasts.
KNBR, Franklin Communications, Redford, AS
1996 - Present
Mid-Day On-Air Talent / Web Site Manager
• Created web site and maintain daily. Tracked visitors extensively and utilized feedback in marketing strategies in conjunction with sales department and station management.
• Trained all staff on Scott Studio System.
• Performed digital production work on commercials, did voice work and dubs.
• Responsible for a minimum of 48 public live broadcasting appearances per year.
• Went from 7 in mid-day slot to 2 within one Arbitron rating period.
• U2 ticket promotion, a call to action where people jumped in pond for pop bottles during Fall season.
• Developed new street marketing program where DJs handed out the radio's promotional stickers to listeners resulting in increased public awareness of station.
WCON, Pierce Broadcasting Corp, Marquette, MI
1996 - 1997
Part-time weekends show. Knowledge of Wire Ready Hard Drive System.
WEEI, Marquette, MI
1995 - 1996
On-Air Talent / Part Time Board Operator
WNMU, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI
1992 - 1996
• Manage 50 air talents.
• Scheduled and programmed air time.
• Developed Public Service Announcements in conjunction with various non-profits.
• Promotions included Summer Jams and several concert events.
WZZX , Ishpeming, MI
1994 - 1996
Learned commercial radio during evening slot and Scott Studio System.
Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI
Completed one year toward Broadcasting degree.