Restaurant Manager Operations
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
• Dynamic, achievement focused leader; willing to hear new ideas and go the extra mile to improve performance.
• Recognized for ability to achieve results through leadership, teamwork, and exceptional customer service.
• Strong problem resolution skills; able to efficiently and effectively prioritize a broad range of responsibilities.
AREAS OF EFFECTIVENESS
• Financial & Operation Cost Control • Inventory Management
• P & L Management • Problem Solving & Crisis Management
• Customer Service & Relations • Process Improvement
• Recruitment & Training • Forecasting & Strategic Planning
• Special Events
Managed daily operations of business with $200,000 monthly sales through improved management techniques, attention to detail, inventory control, and developing relationships with vendors.
• Oversaw all aspects of business operations including budgeting, cost control, payroll, accounting functions, and set/managed sales projections and growth objectives.
• Recruited, trained, and motivated staff of cooks, front house staff, servers, and bartenders. Fostered a team atmosphere through improved training, communication, and motivation. Ensuring clear direction and employee preparedness.
• Scheduled work shifts for 50-60 employees, cutting costs through redesigned processes and improvements to efficiency.
• Monitored and purchased inventory, ensuring sufficient levels to accommodate demands.
• Verified incoming shipments, checking that material received agreed with packing slip specifications and quantities. Rejected damaged goods and arranged for their return to vendor.
• Hands-on knowledge of several software applications including Excel and Daily Sales Report (DSR).
• Delivered personal attention to customers to ensure high level of satisfaction, to generate repeat clientele, and to encourage word of mouth referrals.
• Developed rapport with customers and fostered cordial atmosphere, successfully anticipated customer needs.
TEXAS STEAKHOUSE, Eugene, OR
2000 - Present
Challenged to revitalize existing operations, interfaced extensively across all business disciplines - leadership, management, marketing, finance, and purchasing; resolved interdepartmental conflicts and operational inefficiencies. Supervised day-to-day operations with full responsibility for P & L. Hired, trained, and managed 100-150 employees. Developed and maintained 25 vendor relations.
SHAKER'S, Springfield, OR
1991 - 2000
Recruited to assist with management, supervision and training of 50 employees. Handled monthly inventory and purchasing, resolving problems involving shipping delays and damage. Assisted customers with inquiries and complaints, satisfying specific needs while exceeding expectations. Received continual raises and bonuses for an outstanding job.
PRWRA Denette Jones - Jones Career Specialties - Boise, Idaho 83706 - http://www.jonescareerspecialties.com - email@example.com - (208) 331-0561 - (208) 361-0122 fax