Mechanical Engineering Professional
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING PROFESSIONAL
Highly motivated and results driven mechanical engineer with more than 20 years of continuous experience. Aggressive at identifying and resolving inefficient procedures and processes. Adept at completing demanding projects within crucial timelines. Thorough; detail and process oriented; strong follow-through skills. Known for analyzing a situation, and quickly implementing innovative resolutions. Highly articulate, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills across all levels including the effective exchange of complex technical / manufacturing / industrial data. Flexibility with respect to long and variable hours of work. Dependable: no sick day usage for 10 years. Core competencies include:
• Quality Assurance • Technology Development
• Problem Resolution • Confidentiality Assurance
• Sourcing & Procurement • Regulatory Compliance
• QS 9000 & ISO 9000 • Six Sigma Training
• Material Requirements Planning • Concurrent Project Management
• Team Building, Training & Leadership • Process & Performance Optimization
Engineering Centre, Mississauga
2000 - 2002
Granted second contract for this civil airframe manufacturer, with annual revenues of $12B. Requested to Project Plan new experimental design program.
• Provided Material Review Board and design support for two refurbishment programs.
• Accountable for overseeing complete process from planning, design, methods, materials and quality to the final issuance of Engineering Change Overs. Co-ordinated and granted signing authority for fuel systems, structures, electronics and hydraulics.
Engineering Inc., Downsview
1996 - 2000
SENIOR LIAISON ENGINEER
Contracted to project manage two vital company initiatives.
• Directed the necessary engineering technical procedures of Material Review Board specifications for final line assembly and testing. Efforts recognized by receiving Material Review Board signature in July 1996.
• Drove Liaison and Engineering Team to fulfill requirements for Global Express Aircraft Modification Program and Certification at Montreal facility.
Engineering Canada Ltd., Mississauga
1980 - 1996
CHIEF LIAISON ENGINEERING & QUALITY ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR
Initially retained to serve as a senior liaison engineer to provide expertise in the investigations and analyses of vendor nonconformance discrepancies. Skill-set recognized, earning promotion to final position. Scope of responsibilities included hiring, training and supervising a staff of 15 liaison and quality engineers, (union and non union), leading corrective action initiatives, senior management presentations, and departmental budget control. Received Six Sigma training. Trusted to assume Director of Quality's role during absences. Selected accomplishments include:
• Spearheaded the implementation of both Customer Quality Reporting Program, and Quality Engineering Electronic Acceptance Procedures.
• Earned "Supervisor Award" and "Department Recognition Award".
• Utilized strong analytical skills to address vendor-based disposition nonconformance discrepancies, traveling extensively throughout North America when required.
• Selected to contribute Quality Assurance expertise to Sheridan College advisory committee for new Quality curriculum development purposes.
Windows 98/200/XP/NT Word, Excel, MS Project, Unigraphics, Catia, AutoCAD (level 1 & 2 versions 2002) Internet, e-mail, multiple proprietary company software for methods, work material planning, quality assurance and on line drawing review.
EDUCATION & SPECIALIZED TRAINING
• Management / Supervisor Training
• Health & Safety
• Juran & Deming Quality Management
• Material Requirements Planning
• Just-in-Time Delivery
Ryerson Polytechnical University and Humber College
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DIPLOMA
PRWRA Audrey Field - Résumé Resources - 6 Andrew Court, Wasaga Beach, Ontario, Canada L0L 2P0 - http://www.ResumeResources.ca - firstname.lastname@example.org - 1.877.204.9737